Chapter-7

Unfillial son/phoenix male (7)

In a poor remote village, Wang Tie and Wan Youlan got up early in the morning.

Wang Tie went down to the farm, Wan Youlan was sitting in the yard to sew clothes. She was so tired a few years ago that she couldn't do rough work, and her waist hurt a little. The heavy work at home had to be pressed on her husband Wang Tie. She did some clothes-making work in the town and stepped on a sewing machine in the yard every day.

The two were under 50 years old, but both were thin and pale.

Their early savings were spent on finding their child , and they couldn't live in the city. They had to go back to the village. In addition to going to the farm, Wang Tie would also go to the town to do hard work. Although the money was not much, both of them were frugal, saved their money, and hoped that can spend money to buy a notice in the newspaper.

But when the missing child is too small, who have no special mark, after only a mole on the neck, but it is too common,it will be very difficult to find it , after so many years, he should be twenty-five now , ah ......

While working on sewing machine Wan Youlan thought of her son, and her feet stopped moving, and her face was a little bit sad.

She was not afraid that she could not find the child, but that the child was suffering somewhere she could not see. When the son was lost, Wan Youlan had nightmares all night , dreaming that her child was crying and shouting," Mom, help".

He was so small, so obedient, he just learned to speak, but every time he saw her return, he smiled and hugged. Wan Youlan was working in the city at that time, and then she worked hard to make money in the city with her husband. As long as she thought of the child in the hometown, they would regaine their spirit.

She thought that it would be good to work hard and earn money, to get him in the city, and to take over her mother-in-law and child to the city before the son went to school.

But it 's gone, nothing is there ...

Wan Youlan stepped on for a whole day. She had a bad backache. She put a pillow on her back and continued until it got dark. Then she went to work in town. Wang Tie came back excitedly.

"Youlan, someone called me and said that someone under the bridge in S City looks like our son. Look, there are photos here."

Speaking, Wang Tie handed over the old cell phone. There is indeed a man in the picture. He looks like he is in his twenties. He lowers his head and can't see the look on his face. He has one leg missing and his body is worn out. , Is holding a hoe and eating, the exposed area is thin and dark, looking very poor.

"That guy said he was kidnapped as a kid, only remembering that he had a family, his father was named Wang, there was a mole behind his neck, and his age was right!"

Wan Youlan looked at the man in the photo. Where he was supposed to have a leg, the location was empty, looking cold.

As long as she thought that this man who seemed to be suffering a lot would be her own child, she felt uncomfortable in her heart.

"He, will he ..."

Wan Youlan looked forward to yes and no.

She wanted to find her child, but she didn't dare to think, if this was really her son, how much hardship should he have suffered!