Chapter-8

Unfilial piety / Phoenix male (8)

Wei Mingyan and Lan Xue didn't notice that this blood-stained person was exactly Wang Tie they were looking for. The surrounding was messy, and the medical staff who came was busy saving the people.

He put down the person first , and the outside people quickly lifted Wang Tie.

"Mingyan , is there any injury?"

Lan Xue had stayed aside for a long time, seeing the blood on her lover, her heart stopped beating for a few seconds, and quickly asked him.

"I'm fine. This blood belongs to the wounded. His left leg is bruised and swollen, the squeezing time is too long, his right leg is bleeding too much, and his forehead is bleeding. He must be taken to the nearest hospital immediately."

Wei Mingyan said, released Wang Tie in front of stretcher, he observed his legs for a while, reached out and lightly pressed the left leg, which was obviously not the right colour, raised his eyes and asked, "Does it hurt?"

Wang Tie's head was dizzy, he looked at the handsome young man in front of him, and subconsciously answered his question, "No, it doesn't hurt, I don't feel."

Wei Mingyan didn't notice that he looked wrong, and turned his head to the nurse on the side, "Well-conscious, left leg No pain, continued bleeding in the right leg, first hurry to take him to the hospital, and immediately arrange the right leg suture. "

The nurse looked at the stranger in front of him was dumbfounded," Ah ... OK, which department do you belong to? "

The man who had just given a serious order to the nurse reacted, his face flushed red, he coughed, and calmly said," I am the doctor of the First Hospital of City A, not yours. "

Although he clarified himself, he was still embarrassed, but his face expression was still serious and calm. Lan Xue stood on the side, and sharply saw Wei Mingyan's white ears turning red, which seemed like he was shy.

She blinked, feeling as if she had discovered a little secret of her lover.

The car accident was a big one in this small city. The bus was full of people, and there were people standing. The huge impact of the car accident caused several people to fly out of the car window.

The people here were okay to deal with. The trouble is that today, a car accident happened in Zuo cheng District, and more people were involved than this one. There were so many wounded and all of them needed to be dealt with immediately.

City S is very small, and the local hospital is not too big. If you send all the people to the hospital, you will have a hard time and not enough staff.

In the end, Dean Lan called when he received the news, and asked Wei Mingyan to temporarily take the work, and to only perform some minor surgical operations that were not controversial. Even if he worked overtime today, he reimbursed for overtime.

Even if there is no overtime pay, as a doctor, Wei Mingyan still has to help. Rarely invited out of the holiday, he put on his surgical gown again and entered the operating room.

Lan Xue has no experience and can only help with injections. From time to time, she looks at the direction of the operating room.

In the operating room, Wei Mingyan saw Wang Tie.

He had been treated with anaesthetic, and the blood on his face had not been wiped clean. A pair of tired eyes looked at the young doctor whose eyes could be seen while wearing a mask.