Chapter-10

Unfilial piety / Phoenix male (10)

The two looked in silence for a long time, Lan Xue looked at Wang Tie, and then looked at Wei Mingyan, and gently pulled his sleeve.

There were a lot of people in the ward, and it was very noisy, but because of this environment, Wang Tie's nervousness had eased a bit. The normal anesthesia had passed, the pain gradually surfaced, and while enduring the pain, he squeezed out a cramped laugh, "Sit down."

Wei Mingyan sat on the chair beside the bed, his face remained indifferent, Lan Xue sat behind him, and saw her lover's nervousness clearly.

Wang Tie has been looking at the young man in front of him. He looks very good, and looks like his father in memory. Both are smart looking, like a scholar.

The young man was very polite and carried him out of the bus. He was also very good at his work. He was very careful and skilled during the operation, and he was very dedicated. It turned out that he grew up very well.

"I always thought ... you don't want me." Wei Ming said with a sour voice, and it fell into Wang Tie'er's ear in the noisy ward.

"No." No matter how hard he tried to hold back the tears, he still couldn't hold back in front of the child he had been looking for for so many years.

He blinked his eyes and said, "You were taken away by a trafficker, it's not that we didn't want you ..."

Wei Mingyan bowed his head, couldn't see the look on his face, but his voice was dumb. "Are you ..... always looking for me? "

"I've been looking for ......"

After listening to his words, the doctor who had just dropped his head raised his head, and Wang Tie found out that his eyes were also red, and no tears were falling, but he looked at himself persistently. .

"If you have have been looking, why couldn't you find me?"

The two of them seemed to be in an interview, Wei Mingyan asked, and Wang Tie answered.

"When you were lost, you were only five years old and you were so sticky. We looked for you everywhere we could, for fear that you will suffer in places we can't see."

To this son who had been separated for 20 years, Wang Tie was timid. He had thought about many scenes where father and son knew each other, and thought about how to make up for his child, but now when he really found his child he couldn't recognize him.

In the past 20 years, they have not been together. He has not shared his child's life. How dare he stand up and think of himself as his father when he is already an adult.

After listening to the man's words, Wei Mingyan pursed his lips and whispered softly, "I didn't have any hardships. They treated me well and didn't hide that I was adopted."

"It's okay, then ..."

Wang Tie smiled and laughed, and burst into tears, muttering, "That's good, it's good ..."

He kept worrying, thinking whether the child would suffer or whether he would feel lonely.

When he was looking for his child, he found the wrong child one after another.

Those children, who were thin and bony and had wounds on their bodies, are all treatments that they get after they try to run away.

The traffickers are simply not as good as beasts. They control the smaller children and give them sleeping pills. When the children fall asleep, they will naturally not cry, and they will not cause others to doubt.