20.) * I Dare You *

Start from the beginning

     I bit my lip, trying to hold back my shaky knees.

     "So, why are you guys here?" Dakota's beta asked, looking over to me in the process. "To bring Ellis back to Alpha Quinn. He needs her.." Aero answered, with no hint of playfulness in his voice. Aero was always playful.

     I was severely scared.

     "You guys can't have her back. She belong with North Star now," Dakota says, with a strained voice. He's restraining himself... From what?

     "No! She's ours!" Nelson shouts, pushing his glasses up. I swore I say Dakota's eye twitch with anger. "NO! I'm the fucking Alpha here! And what says goes! I'm stopping myself from cracking open all of your heads!" Dakota shouts, standing up.

     "D-Dakota..." I say in a hushed voice. He ruffled his short black hair, and slumped into his seat. Aero's lips made a slight smirk, as he crossed his fingers. "He are taking back Ellis. She's leaving tomorrow, and will come home.." Aero says, staring back at Dakota with a warning expression.

     "I DARE YOU!" Dakota shouts, jumping up, and tackling Aero to the ground. They start growling, and before I knew it, everyone was in their wolf form.

     I didn't want anyone to get hurt, so I started shouting at them over their loud growls.

     No one was listening. Dakota's big black wolf leaned back on his back legs, ready to pounch on Garrett's brown wolf.

     I knew Dakota was looking to kill him.

     I ran forward – as fast as I could – and stopped Dakota from killing Garrett. But, unfortunately, I took the blow, as Dakota's huge wolf tackled me, and bit into my neck. I couldn't even scream out in pain, as blood gushed out of my neck.

     Everything stopped, and my vision gradually increase on being blurry. Black spots invaded my sight, as my breathing stopped in my throat...

{Raleigh's POV.}

     I left an asleep Alpha Quinn in his room, and went outside to the nursery. I was training to become a nurse, and wanted to help out the nurses at the nursery with the children. I needed something to take my mind off Ellis...

     I jogged up the stairs, and pushed open the big glass doors. The sounds of beeping was everywhere, as I walked into the baby room, with all the infants quietly cooing. I smiled at the small children, and walked to the head of the infirmary, Ms. MaryAnn.

     "Good afternoon, sweet heart.." She said, wearing a wrinkled smile. "Good morning, Ms. MaryAnn..." I say, as a baby starts crying. Ms. MaryAnn scurried over, and picked up the baby.

    "Shhh..." She shushed the baby back to sleep, and, gently, put the baby down in it's crib.

     "Okay, let's get you started.." Ms. MaryAnn said, putting a little tan baby in my arms. He looked at me, with sapphire blue eyes. He smiled at me, which melted my heart. I awed, as he grabbed onto my index finger.

     He tightened his grip, and put my finger into his mouth. I laughed, and he let my finger go. He continued to coo, and someone ran into the room, panting.

     "RALEIGH!" I heard a voice say. I spun around, and saw Brock at the door. "We...n-need to get Alpha Quinn, and go to N-North Star, IMMEDIATELY!" Brock panted, and bent over, trying to catch his breath.

     "L-Lets go?!" I say, more like a question, and give the little infant back to Ms. MaryAnn.

     Brock and I ran back to the resting house. "So...what's wrong?!" I asked, as we ran. Brock sighed, "Ellis got hurt by the North Star Alpha, and she might die. We need to get there fast!" Brock says, as we run up to Alpha's room.

     We burst in, to see him still peacefully sleeping.

     "Alpha!" I shout, and he instantly jumps, falling off of the bed. He scurries to his feet, and groans, "Whaaat?!"

     Brock and I exchange glances, "Ellis is hurt, we need to go.." Brock says. Quinn freezes, and is speechless for like a minute. "No no no no...this can't be! Where?!" He shouts, putting on his hoodie that was right next to the bed.

     "North Star.." Brock whispers, scratching the nape of his neck. Once again, Quinn stops all movement. "What the Fuck?! How – wait what?! NORTH STAR?! I hate them!" Quinn changes into Noel, and I step back.

     "Noel, no, we need to handle this in Alpha Quinn's state...not you.." Brock says, calmly, and Quinn's eyes change from black to green... I let out my breath.

     "We need to go, now..." Quinn says, as we leave the resting house...

××××××××

Chapter 20...
Yeah, not edited... I
Know...

Do you think Ellis should've stopped Dakota? Or let him kill Garrett(He was the Unknown POV.) Garrett is Raleigh's mate...

Do you think Dakota went too far?

Do you think Quinn really loves Ellis?

Do you think Ellis will be okay?

Comment your thoughts, I might use them!

      Wasted-Puppy.