6.) * White Rogue *

My leg hurt, and the sun is going down. I really don't know where I am, I just know that I'm really far from Quinn...

"He released us..." Treasure was so sad...I really felt bad for her...

I sat near a big and tall tree, trying to get some rest. I saw that my paws were really dirty, and were hurting. I had ran a very long time, loosing track of time. I had felt relaxed, and at ease... But, every time I passed a clearing, I'd think of Raleigh... If Quinn hadn't been so rude, I would have went back...

But, I can't go back, because they'd kill me...just like they did my family. I laid on my stomach, and closed my eyes. Raleigh, Quinn and Brock came to mind... Raleigh was my best friend, she was always willing to do something crazy. Quinn...was just the Alpha who kicked me put of MoonShine, and rejected me...

Brock was Beta, and he wasn't much talkative like most wolves. He just smiled or gave you a casual wave. He was the totally opposite Quinn, he should be Alpha...

I searched for my comfortable spot, while the birds around me chirped. Now this is the wolf life. No leases or anything to keep us away from being held by an Alpha. I laid down, watching the sky. The sky was like pink and orange...

I sat my head in my hands, as I watched the sky. It was slowly changing, getting darker by the minute... In awe, I watched, as it turned darker. The moon was creeping up from behind a couple of trees. It made its way to the sky, in a couple minutes.

I laid there, feeling gloomy. I really loved the woods at night, it was beautiful...

I began feeling tired, and restless. So, I closed my eyes. I drifted off into a sleep, but, still being visited by Quinn and Raleigh. Treasure was breaking down, bit by bit.

"Stay strong, please, Treasure..." I encouraged, still feeling the fresh effects of what had happened.

"I'll try..." Her voice was low, and she spoke barely audible.

After I was visited by their faint actions, I finally took my long nap....