4.) * Tapping Pencil *

(Brock's picture)

As I was leaving Biology class, to go to the bathroom, I ran into the guy from the pack house, with the blue hair...

"Aye, Omega!" He shouted, running to catch up with me. We started walking at the pace. "Yes?" I looked up at him, while walking past kids. "You seen Alpha Quinn around here?" He taps his index finger, looking forward.

He had light blue hair, with black eyes. I stared at his features for a bit. He had big black plugins, pink lips and his hair covered his light eyebrows. "You can stop staring..." He commented, making me immediately looking down.

"I'm sorry, my fault" I whisper, gripping the hall pass, tightly. "Its cool, but, have seen Alpha Quinn?" He asked, for the second time. I nodded, "Yeah, he's in Biology class, I'm in that class right now..." I told him, and he sighed. "Okay, I'll catch him later" He walked away, and left me alone.

I walked downstairs, to the girls' bathroom. When I get there, two girls are in the stalls. I walk to the middle mirror, and check out my hair. Its kinda floppy, from me running to school. I wrapped it up, again. But, before I looked at my makeup, I checked my outfit.

One of my overall strap was unloosened, as it fell to my waist. It looked better like that, anyway... I cuffed my pant legs, above my timberland boots. I looked at my cat like eyes, which were a light piercing blue. Being a rare breed of wolf, I had strange eyes.

They weren't contacts, either...

I retreated from the bathroom, walking back to class. Walking through the lonely halls, I begin to feel the same way...

"I do...too" Treasure piped in...

"Yeah..." I told her. But, seriously, I didn't want a mate. I hope the Moon goddess understands... I sighed, walking back into Bio class. Mrs. Alino was typing on her laptop, as the class was working on a worksheet on biological sciences.

I placed the hall pass on the hook by the door, before walking back to my seat. I slumped down in my seat, as Raleigh noticed my mood was glum. "What's wrong, now?" She whispered, erasing something on her worksheet. "Nothing, just tired..." I lied, she shrugged, and continued to work.

I stared at my worksheet, I had only did one problem, and I know its wrong... I glanced at the clock, reading it...12:21. Also time for lunch... I grabbed my pencil, and tapped in on my desk. It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop...

Being me, I continued to tap my pencil to a rhythm. I tapped once, then twice. To a two second beat...

It went on for about two minutes, until Quinn mind linked me...

"Stop, I'm trying to work!"

I smirked, and linked him back...

"I'm so sorry, but, I won't stop..."

"Well meet me after class..."

He growled lowly... Shit