11.) * Day With Dakota {Part 1} *

(Unedited)!!!!!!

I moved my head from the small pool of drool, that escaped my mouth. "She's really cute when she sleeps..." I heard a voice really close to my face. I didn't feel like looking who exactly was admiring me, while I was sleeping... "Alpha, don't ya think your kinda too close..." That had to be Jess...

And why was Dakota all in my sleepy face? "Jess...shouldn't you be getting ready for school?" Dakota suggested, and heard Jess huff. "Yes, Alpha..." And just like that...Jess left. I flopped on my side, and watched him. He hadn't noticed I was staring at him, until he looked at me.

"Whoa, your sneaky..." Dakota was wearing a black hoodie with some black skinnies. "I know... Whatcha doing here?" I prop myself on my elbows, as he sits on the couch. "Well, I might as well show you around, come on, I'll take you out for breakfast, put some clothes on." He commanded, as he walked to the door.

"I'll come back to get you," He opened the door, and swiftly left out. I laid my head back down on the comfy pillow, drawing myself into my sleepy state. I pulled the covers back over my head. I felt like I was on a cloud, this was great. But, I couldn't get back to sleep... The sun shine was shining as bright as it could...

I threw the covers off me, and spit profanities at the sun. I dangled my feet off the bed, facing the window. I noticed that I was still wearing my floral shirt, and my tights. I jumped off the bed, and went into the bathroom. I unbottoned my shirt, and took off my tights...

I turned the golden nob to warm, and went to brush my teeth. I took a orange toothbrush, and put the toothpaste on it. I began to brush my teeth. Spitting out the last of the white toothpaste, I took myself to the pool sized tub. I put my left foot in, and the water relaxed my bones.

I put my whole body in the water, and let the water relieve me. I suddenly felt at ease... I didn't even get to wash myself, because I fell asleep...

((--Dream--))

"Let's go, Ellis..." I heard Quinn use his Alpha tone...

I got up, packing my stuff, hastily. I followed him out the class, and into the hall. His growls were still growing louder. He walked through halls, and passed the lunchroom. "Where-" He cut me off, by shoving me into the lockeroom.

I hit the white bricked wall, and slid to the floor. I whimpered out in pain, as my head began to throb. "Get up!" Quinn hissed, and I scrambled to my feet. I watched as his eyes changed from green to black. His wolf, Noel was taking over.

"Alpha Noel, please..." I say, in a hush tone. "No! I'm done with you! You disrespect the Alpha!? And think your gonna get away with that?!" His voice roars through the lockeroom. I shake, as he slowly comes closer. "I'm...I'm sorry, this won't happen again..." I feel my palms getting sweaty..

His eyes begin to change back to that vibrant green. He sniffs the air, looking at me. "This morning..." He starts, walking closer. Trying to stop him, I move. He just goes slow, still approaching me...

"Did you..." He pauses, sniffing once more. I feel my heart beating a hundred times per second. "Use..." He is now right in front of me, I can feel his breath...

"MATE!!" Treasure announced.

"What the hell?! No!" I tell her, as she snorts.

"I want a mate...Ellis...I know you do too.." Treasure assures...

"Did you use my Axe this morning?" Quinn rubs his nose on the crook of my neck. I hold my breath, as he continues... "Yes...I could find anything else..." I confess, closing my eyes. "Mhm..." Quinn leaves my neck, and scolded me. "What's wrong?" I asked, opening my eyes.