honeymoon in paris / jungkook

your pov

7 p.m. ; 23rd , 2020.

i watched as he lay calmly on the bed. his eyes shut peacefully with his eyelashes fanning on his cheeks- he looked divine.

he was divine and my new life with him had been nothing less than that, too. even though our parents had made us meet each other for an arranged marriage, we fell in love at first sight. the way his eyes sparked up when i laughed- i knew he would be mine forever.

so here we were in a hotel overlooking the magnificent streets of paris, too tired from the shopping spree we just had. especially jungkook, for he couldn't stop finding new things for me to try on- yes, he was the ideal husband.

leaving him to rest peacefully, i got up from the lavish four poster bed, put on my silk robe and made my way to the balcony that was attached to the bedroom.

just as i reached the railing, i felt a pair of hands creep on my waist, and right then jungkook's head was placed in the crook of my neck.

"babe, you left me all alone in the bed" he said cutely, which made me laugh at his false innocence- puppy face and all.

"okay, lets go back to the bed, then" i said with a smirk on my face, knowing where this would lead us, again.

he let out a laugh and whispered "my pleasure" under his breath, as he started to kiss down my neck.

he moved the robe away from my neck to kiss the bare skin of my collarbone, which he knew drove me crazy.

i was expecting for him to lead this inside the room, not in the open air of paris, so i said, "babe, i dont think you want to show all of this to the people here", laughing.

"trust me baby, no one more than me wants to keep you a secret" he said, and turned me around to face him. his eyes danced with greed, lust and naughtiness, and he led me towards the suite chairs in the balcony. he sat on it first- his legs spread wide and gestured for me to sit on his lap. 

okay, this was not going to be the usual, and i knew we both were excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for stopping here but trust me, what's coming is worth the wait ;)

lemme know what you guys think about this!

requests are now open for this book 

this book will be updated every tuesday and saturday!!