"Billie I just really want to help you. I feel like this is serious," she says sadly.

"I know baby and I appreciate you wanting to help, but just give me time ok? I'll tell you everything. I promise."

She nods and kisses my cheek before getting in her car. I shut the door for her and wave her off. It's moments like these that make me worry about our future and how we handle things.

 It's moments like these that make me worry about our future and how we handle things

I rush into the bridal shop and I'm immediately greeted by my three friends.

"Sorry I'm late," I say trying to catch my breath.

"Did you two fight today," Josie wastes no time asking.

"Uh yeah... how did you know?"

"Some gossip site posted some pics of Billie grabbing you," Jasmine says.

"Ugh," I groan and slump down onto the blue velvet couch in the store's lobby. "This crap is so annoying. I had no idea Billie was this popular. Like why do they follow our every move?"

"She's an A list celebrity now. People want all the tea on her," Bianca states.

"Look babe don't stress it. You'll get used to it eventually. Today let's focus on pretend finding you a dress," Josie smiles.

"I can't believe you guys actually want to do this," I giggle.

"Well if Billie wouldn't have sucked all the fun out of dress shopping by hiring a designer we would get to really enjoy this moment. Let us have our pretend fun," Jasmine says.

"Alissa," a cheerful young woman says when she comes from the back.

"Yes. Sorry I'm late. We're ready now," I tell her.

"Ok ladies you can follow me."

She takes us to the back where all the dresses are and we all pick out things for me to try on. I'm then ushered into a dressing room and told to strip down. Being surrounded by all the white dresses seems surreal. The wedding planning has been minimal up until recently. Billie and I have just been so focused on moving and getting settled that we haven't had time.

"So when is the big day," the girl asks as she helps me get into the first dress.

"About ten months from now," I tell her.

"You've got a good amount of time left," she smiles.

"Oh I know. This was my friend's idea. My fiancé actually hired someone to make my dress."

"Wow. You must be marrying rich," she giggles.

"Billie Eilish to be exact," I mumble.

"No way," she squeals. "That's crazy. I love her."

"Me too," I laugh.

"What's it like dating a celebrity?"

"Exhausting. It was much easier when we were in college. Nobody was in our business."

She just laughs and zips me up then we go back out to my friends who all gush as soon as they see me.

"Lissa you look so pretty," Jasmine smiles.

"Girl your ass looks amazing in that dress," Bianca yells making everyone laugh.

The next hour is spent laughing and drinking champagne while I model different dresses, some gorgeous and some not so much.

I finally put on my favorite one and my stomach gets butterflies. "Oh wow. I-it's beautiful."

"If you didn't already have a dress being made for you I'd say this is your dress," the girl says breathlessly. "Let's show your friends."

We walk out into the showroom and all eyes are on me. My friends gawk at me as I step up on the platform in front of the mirrors.

"Alissa you look absolutely beautiful," Josie says, her eyes filled with tears.

"I can't believe you're actually getting married. This just made it feel so real," Bianca cries.

"Aw you guys," I wipe my eyes. "This feels crazy. I'm really marrying Billie in a few months."

"I'm so happy for you," Jasmine says.

"I think you should get this dress. Maybe as option two for your reception," Josie suggests.

"Agreed," Jasmine and Bianca say at the same time.

I'm completely sold on the idea so I head back to the dressing room to change.

"Would you like to make a quick thousand dollars," I ask the sales girl as she gathers up dresses I tried on earlier.

"What do you mean," she says in confusion.

"I'm going to put on one of those dresses and I want you to take an off guard picture of me. Sell it to one of those gossip sites."

"Are you serious," she asks.

"They're always in my business anyway. At least this way someone can actually benefit from it," I smirk.

"That's so crazy, but super sweet," she giggles.

"Good now let's pick out which dress I should wear."

After we snap a couple of pics my friends and I go have lunch together. They throw out some ideas on venues for the wedding and food options. As soon as I step foot in the house I get a notification from Instagram and I can't help but laugh. I figured she would pick TMZ.

"Did you have fun dress shopping," Billie smirks when I walk into the living room

"Totally," I flop down next to her on the couch.

"Did you set this up," she flashes her phone in my direction revealing the post about my dress.

"Maybe. Maybe not," I giggle. "How was your day?"

"Long and boring. How about yours miss sneaky?"

"It was good. I think I'm officially ready to really plan this wedding. Today made me ten times more excited."

Billie pulls my legs onto her lap and starts massaging my feet. Whenever she does things like this I instantly realize how grateful I am that she's become so attentive. "I'm happy to hear that. I was worried that our therapy session today was going to give you second thoughts."

"Billie I'm not going anywhere. No matter what I'm yours this time. We're good," I tell her truthfully.

"I promise I'm going to tell you about my dreams," she says softly.

"I know baby," I kiss her lips and feel her smile. "Now let's enjoy this quiet time before your mom drops Mila off."

*A/N excuse any errors.