Chapter 17 -Flashback-

Start from the beginning

#1 turned his body and was about to get the ball in my left hand so I quickly bounced the ball between my legs and transfer it to my right hand, Easy.

I dribbled towards the hoop and #4 and #7 are blocking me, im at the 3 point lane so I prepare myself for a three point, I was about to jump for a shoot when #7 jumped to block my shot but i knew #7 would block my shoot and so I went around #7, but then #4 was behind #7 and I expected that #4 will get the ball from me so I bounced the ball on the left side infront of #4 then I grabbed the ball he was about take and bounced it to my right and quickly went to the hoop.

And there... the center, #9.

#9 positioned for a defence. I jumped as much as I could to alley-oop since I dont have the height to dunk. #9 moved forward to block my attempt and based on my observation #9's dominant is left because his left arm is used most of the time and is more flexed than the others.

'To play in a airborne where the center and power forward playing. you have to control the ball in your hands.' said a girl in blonde and wearing a pair of red glasses which we gave it to her as a christmas gift. I know that I just jumped for an alley-oop but my jumping is average of a man can dunk, but that doesnt mean I can do a dunk. I just cant do it.

while me and #9 in the air, everything went slow... I can see #9 gonna grab the ball from my left hand which is not my dominant. I held the ball and transfer it to my right and at the same time my whole body twirled around #9's right side and made an alley-oop on the side of the hoop.

as I was falling down, I closed my eyes and open it again. Everything went back to normal... I see no players... only me.

I may not be capable to do a dunk, but I can play in the air.

When my feet touches the ground and balanced myself from falling down and at the same time the ball bounces on the ground and rolled towards the fence gate were a certain raven-haired guy is standing.

"Playing all by yourself?" He said in english and smiled while picking up the ball infront of him.

I huffed from exhaustion and smiled. "Just a short practice!" I replied to him.

I used my large shirt to wipe my sweat from my face, this red shirt with a tiger head infront was a gift from a certain red-haired guy who is now gone and went back to Japan in the middle of the school year.

"Whats wrong Tatsuchi?" I said still wiping my face with my shirt. I felt his presence infront of me then I looked at him.

"Tonight I... I'll go back to Japan."

"eh?" My eyes widened upon hearing those words from him. no... not him too.

First Taichi, and now Tatsuchi? My two best friend are gone... leaving me behind...it hurts. We were so close to each other...