"Got it. I'll take care of her." He said with a smile and a nod as Hoseok left the room. Kai held his hand out to me and smiled brightly, pure happiness shinning from him.

"Come on sis, let's get you cleaned up okay?" He sought permission as he kept his hand out for me. I smiled at him and placed my hand in his. He helped me from the metal table I was on, once my bare feet touched the floor I shivered. It was so cold I clung to Kai.

"T-The floor.." I said, my voice so quiet and raspy from dryness. Kai chuckled and helped me hop along the floor. I had trouble walking for a bit but soon my legs started to work like normal, even though they didn't feel normal.

Kai walked me to my room where he handed me some clean clothes and helped me into the bathroom attached to my room.

"Do you want me to start the shower for you?" He asked me as he got a towel down from the towel rack along with a washcloth. I shook my head at him, I think I manage turning on a faucet by myself. He smiled at me and moved around me as he exited the bathroom.

"I'll keep the door open just a little bit okay?" He said, making sure I was okay with it. I gave a nod and he smiled again.

"I'll be right out here waiting, call me if you need help." He added as he stepped away from the door.

I undressed from what little I was wearing, I took note for some reason I had no bra or underwear on. Once completely undressed I opened the doors to the standing shower and stepped in. After getting the water just right I let the warmth of the water sooth my body. As I washed Hoseok's words came to mind, what did he mean when he said it will take me time to get use to this body? Why would I need to get use to a body that is mine, has been mine since birth? I ended up shoving those thoughts aside and I continued to clean myself.

I entered my room again with a bathrobe on that was tied tightly and hung down just over my thighs. Kai hopped up from the edge of my bed and smiled.

"Did you have any trouble?" He asked. I shook my head and he chuckled.

"Well that's good. Well... uh, get dressed and I'll go see if your Tea is ready. You can come down when you're ready." He came over to me and gave me a hug, his arms wrapped around me and I wrapped mine around him. I smiled against his shoulder as I rested my head on him for a moment. He left me to myself after that.

Once I was dressed joined them in the living room where Hoseok had a hot tea waiting for me. Both of them were sitting down in the two chairs angled on either side of the sofa. I decided to sit on the sofa and Hoseok handed me my tea as I got comfortable. Kai took the throw blanket and covered me as I had decided to put on an oversize long sleeve fuzzy shirt but I paired it with shorts. I tucked my feet up under the blanket and took the tea carefully. I sipped from it as Hoseok and Kai talked.

"Will she be okay?" Kai asked, clearly worried.

"She'll be fine kiddo. She's just gotta get all her senses back and that will take time, plus this body is better than her other one. She won't grow old." Hoseok said with a smile. "She'll be with us forever..." His words made me choke a bit on my drink.

"What?" I asked, my voice still soft but feeling improved.

"Y/N... you were shot. Badly... right through your chest. You... You weren't going to survive." Hoseok said as he sat on the coffee table in front of me. He put his hands over mine around the mug I was sipping from.

"I don't.... Understand?" I questioned. Maybe I should have questioned my sanity as well.

"That guy, he shot you in the chest... twice. You were bleeding out. You know how we were made right?" Hobi asked, looking deeply into my eyes. I nodded in response. "Okay, well- I, might have taken that formula that Grandpa used to make me and my brothers... and I might have stolen some DNA from you when you were younger to make.... Well to make a body like ours for you." He said and I nearly dropped the mug in my own lap. Thankfully his hands were around mine and he kept it steady.