Mrs. Lake puts another bowl down in front of Calista and then kisses her cheek. "You know I would never forget about my baby girl."

Calista looks away embarrassed and digs in. "I'm sorry mom." She says again before passing the bowl. Eleanor looks at the potatoes and then puts a little on her plate. She then takes a little  and put it into her mouth not noticing Mr. Lake, Calista, and Kobe watching her.

Eleanor close her eyes at the heavenly flavor. 

Calista grins, "Good huh?"

Eleanor swallows. "Yes." She mutters before continuing to eat. Throughout the rest of the dinner Eleanor sits back and watches Calista interact with her family. She was lucky because she had the best family ever. 

"Now should I be looking for matching dresses for the homecoming dance?" Mrs. Lake asks Eleanor. Calista chokes on her roll and Eleanor says, "Huh?"

"Well ever since my daughter met you she's been glued to your side. I want her to go to the homecoming dance. I'm pretty sure you're going to be her date."

Eleanor blushes and Kobe laughs, "Yeah they're totally getting married."

"Shut-up!" Calista growls and Eleanor continues to blush as her bestfriend defends them. She argues they are only friends but Eleanor cannot open her mouth. She looks towards Mrs. Lake and sees the beautiful older woman wink her way before leaning over the table and saying, "She's stubborn but I'm not blind."

Before Eleanor could question Mrs. Lake the conversation shifts to sports. Calista leans back in her seat as her father continue to drill football in her bestfriend head. She rolls her eyes because Eleanor didn't like sports but it seem she wasn't leaving this table until Eleanor stated she was a Patriots fan.

Calista continues to stuff her face with extra potatoes but then she hears, "Calista.She turns around and look down the dark hallway. "Calista." The voice was silky and low.

"Sweetie?" 

Calista turns back towards the table and her mother asks, "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah. Sorry." Calista says then tells Eleanor. "Just be a patriots fan."

"Fine." Eleanor mutters and Calista grins. She could stay in this moment forever. It was perfect.

"Wake up."

Calista turns around again. "Calista. Wake up." She then turns back to the table and notice the bodies vanishing. "No!" Calista stands but each soul disappears from her eyes. "Calista." She hears again.

"Shut-up!" Calista screams.

"Come back Calista, we need you."

Calista eyes snaps open and the first thing she hears is a machine beeping furiously. She could feel her heart beating rapidly and someone speaking a foreign language. Calista eyes flutter close when someone with a white coat leans over her. 

Reins

Special Abilities

Mental

Physical

Powers

The Four

WAKE UP!

Calista orbs snaps open for the second time and her eyes widen as the nurse begin to check her body. She also noticed that the lady was speaking in a foreign language. A doctor comes in and waves a bright flashlight into her hazel eyes. "Stop." She groans throwing the flash light out of her face. She watches the nurse and doctor speak before the doctor begin to poke her body. Calista flinches confused. The nurse finally looks down at her closely and asks, "English?" In a deep accent.