Together

Chapter 10

Luna again sits around the lake and pulls out her small pocket knife and then cuts her palm again. She hisses and then concentrates on trying to heal her hand however again it doesn't work. Luna groans and in anger she cuts her hand deeply again which bring tears to her eyes. The blood leaks down her palm and again she tries to heal herself. 

She watches in amazement how the scar tries to heal itself but not all the way. Luna pouts and then hisses in pain. She wipes the blood on her pants and then notice that this cut was deeper than the others that her hand was still bleeding. She rushes back inside the house and tries to find something to stop the bleeding. However, Scarlet catches her and asks, "What happened?"

"Nothing." Luna turns away from her trying to hide her hand but Scarlet grabs her hand and she hisses in pain. 

"Luna what the fuck!" Scarlet asks eyeing the bloody scar. "What happened?"

"I accidentally cut myself." Luna pouts snatching her hand away before Scarlet could notice all the other scars. Scarlet surprisingly gently grabs her hand and begins to clean it. Luna hisses in pain but tries her hardest to not cry. She put herself in this situation.

Scarlet runs the damp washcloth over the smaller hands and then asks, "When did you start hurting yourself Luna?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Luna tries to lie but knew it wasn't no point because Scarlet could read straight through her. Luna sighs and Scarlet puts a bandage on the scar and asks softly, "Don't lie to me Lu."

Luna looks down. "I just want to get stronger. I need to learn to heal myself."

"Hurting yourself will not solve your problems." Scarlet tries to keep her voice low because she knew hollering would only upset the smaller girl. 

"Then how else would I learn to heal myself?" Luna asks with an attitude. Scarlet runs her fingers through her hair and whispers kissing the smaller girl on the forehead. "We will ask the witch that and for now on no more cutting." Scarlet face becomes serious and Luna nods her head slowly.

<><>

Calista concentrates on the pen in front of her and watches it levitates higher than the last time. Eleanor smiles and says, "Now relax your body. If you concentrate to hard it will not work. You have to trust yourself. It has to be as easy as walking."

Calista breathes and begins to relax and the pen begins to levitates higher and higher. She then begins to make it twist and turn. Eleanor grins and Calista drops the pen in her hand and smirks, "Next challenge."

"We shouldn't push too hard." Eleanor stresses not wanting to hurt the other girl. Calista shakes that thought away and says, "If it becomes too much I will stop. Promise."

"Fine." Eleanor sits down next to Calista and pulls out a piece of paper. She the takes the top off of the blue pen and says, "Write your name."

"Really." Calista asks. "That's what you want me to do."

"Yep." Eleanor replies.

Calista shrugs and then pen easily stands up with her mind but it becomes difficult trying to move the pen across the paper with her mind. Before she knew it the paper only had a half C and a few other scribbles. Calista drops the pen with her mind and frowns at Eleanor smile on her face. "Whatever."

Eleanor pats her back and stands. "It's okay."

"Dinner Bitches!" Stella calls from the back door. Calista and Eleanor heads to the kitchen and they begin to eat and before they knew they was all on the couch watching reality TV. It was a quiet night and everyone was surprised that Ian wasn't calling or texting Calista to ruin it. Eleanor was sitting on the other side of the room typing away on her laptop. "What are you doing?" Calista asks sitting next to her.