5 years ago.......

Anna's POV

" What do you mean your leaving us?!." I asked my older brother Jake.

" Don't worry I'll be back in five years Anna, its not like I'm leaving forever." Jake said in a sincere voice.

"Yeah that's what father said three years ago, he said he'll be back in a week and it's been years since we last saw him. I just don't want that to happen again especial you, who's going to watch over mother and I." I said as a tear slipped down my eye. My brother came up to me and hugged me till I felt better and said that he'll call me, text me and even Skype me when he can. I eventually agreed to him and let him walk out the door to L.A for a once in a life time opportunity as he was helping his Best friend start their own business.

Ever since he left I hadn't received a single phone call, text and Skype. And whenever I phoned him his phone was always switched off or unavailable. I eventually gave up and was determined to finish High School before I turned 17 and I'm now 15 so I have about 2 more years. So I did school during the day, did night school and went to summer school. I ended up finishing school at the end of grade 11 and attended Princeton University in a year and majored in business and Fashion. I built my own company and was a huge success in 6 months.