Unexpected

I am starting to get sick of seeing darkness again. I am definitely dreaming or I seriously got myself injured again. I slowly opened my eyes and was welcomed with bright lights.

"Seriously you need to stop doing this to yourself." Claire said while looking down at me making sure I wasn't going to run off again.

"Don't worry not going to run off, wasn't planning on it anyways." With that being said I noticed a man sitting in the corner with his head down. It was Mr. Shock. I wonder why he is here.

"Omg omg I need to call my mother she must be worried sick. Where is my phone." With that Mr.Shock woke up and Claire told me to calm down.

"Don't worry I spoke with your mother already I told her that you were just busy with work and that you'd call as soon as you were available." With that being said I picked up the phone and dialed her from my private phone that only mother had.

"Hey sweetie is everything alright. I was worried when you didn't call back." her voice was hushed so I knew that someone we knew was with her.

"Yes mom everthying is alright. Did you take your medication as needed, how is the lady that is taking care of you? And the bodyguard how is he, keeping you safe as suppose."

"Yes yes I did no need to worry, although you worry anyways. And they both been wonderful and helpful around the house. Did you get a lead on whats happening or ..?"

"No nothing I will call you later on and give you an update. Make sure to eat and enjoy the rest of the day mom, I love you." That being said we both sais our goodbyes and I turned back to what was in front of me.

"Ahh! Miss Anna how do you feel? Any dizziness, discomfort, nausea, pain?" That was Dr. Clerk apparently she was good at her job from what I was told.

"Good just one thing. I have a cast? on my leg when is...what happened was... real? I'm still not dreaming?" I had all three pairs of eyes staring at me like I was going to start freaking out. Which I wanted to but, I'm probably in a room filled with Werewolves.

"Yes everything happened well you know is real. Don't worry you will be better and off the cast in 3 weeks. But for now you are strictly bedridden, which means don't leave your room unless necessary." With that being said she gave me my crutches and left the room. Then Claire handed me clothes to change into as I was in a hospital gown, and I had asked her and Mr. Shock to leave and that I could dress myself.

After wearing shorts and a tee with one slide on my foot I made my way towards the door when I heard my name in a conversation.

"Anna has it in her blood well half her blood, that is more than enough proof. I mean you saw it yourself if it were any other human they would have died from the impact and attack the wolf had done to her. She even healed herself not 100% but, 50% of her bone is already healed.It takes 6 weeks or more for a human to heal their bones but, not Anna she has already slowly healed without any medical treatment." it was a female I know it wasn't Claire so it had to be the Doctor. What exactly do I have in my blood. I was so confused on what they were talking about I don't understand or maybe what I was thinking, I didn't want to believe. So I pushed open the door to have their conversation halted once I was in the room.

" Why don't I help you to your room. " Damion said. "You came here for a reason I hear and that you would like to discuss with Claire.  I'll carry you to your room and Claire will meet us there." With that said he carried me to my room, gently placed me on my bed and took a pillow to have it under my foot to elevate it. 

" Well then you came all this way for my help. Tell me everything," said Claire as she walked into the room.

So I told her everything. From my meeting with my ex to my fiancé.

"I just know it, I know he is planning for no good." Claire stood there just staring before she revealed what I wasn't expecting.

"Well then so your ex coming to Italy when you're here isn't just random."

"What do you mean he is here, he doesn't know I'm here no one knows but, mother."

"That and he went to go see Alpha Braxton, he is ruthless he's like one of the bad guys."

Well I think we have a serious issue at hand then. That and I see Mr. Shock fuming with anger. Wait a minute when did he get here. Well isn't that an unexpected turn of events. I was not expecting this at all, I guess my gut feeling was right he is up to no good.