Party Time

I'm tired. That's how I felt at 8 in the morning after a long stressful time yesterday trying to figure out what the theme was for mom's party. It took me at least 4 hours to get it perfect, I mean I would have done it in like 2 hours, but my idiotic of a brother showed up, telling me that I would need his help. We basically argued about what food shall be served and what the theme should be. I mean yeah he's my brother but does he really want pink...........I know I know he's a man, but he thought our mother would love the color. I guess he forgot that mom's favorite color was red and white. 

   Today's the day we get to surprise our mother and I leave for Italy

   Today's the day we get to surprise our mother and I leave for Italy. I mean yeah i'm going to miss them, but I need to figure out what and why James is planning this. I walked into my bathroom and did my usual routine and took a long hot shower. After washing my hair with Pantene and brushing my teeth, I went towards my closet to decide what to wear for today and pick out a dress I'll be wearing at moms party. I wore my boyfriend jeans with a white tee and white blazer making me look business casual. I walked towards my office to grab my laptop and some files I left for my companies new addition in California for another office building and my store Anna Winters will be opening up there as well. I walked downstairs after grabbing what I needed and headed towards the kitchen where my mother was cooking up breakfast and I walked right behind her kissing her on the cheeks. 

"Happy Birthday Mom! Why are you cooking breakfast shouldn't it be the other way around?" I mean its weird having the birthday girl cook breakfast on their birthday it should be me cooking her something on her birthday. " Oh Thank you hunny, but I wanted to do something different so here eat some pancakes and bacon's before you leave."  So that's what I did we both ate breakfast in silence just enjoying the moment and having a normal conversation. After I told my mother that we'd be going out for lunch and to dress formally. 

Together my mother and I went to my office to clear some stuff up before I left for who knows how long. 

" Hunny what's wrong?  Your too quiet, i've know you for like forever what's on your mind." she really does know me. But I can't tell her either, I mean I don't want her worry anymore and I want to protect her. I knew if I didn't I'd be doing what Jake did. So I told her I'd be leaving for Italy and not to say a word to anyone. 

"Oh hun your secrets safe with me. Okay sweetheart, just be careful and be safe. "

" Love you mom I'll be home at 5, I'm taking you out tonight along with Jake so dress formally were heading to a nice restaurant. I had bought you a dress it is placed in your closet." With that I kissed her forehead and headed to work.

So I didn't really head to work, I had to go to the store and pick up moms present that I had gotten her. It was a locket and it contain two pictures of myself and Jake. It was something that would remind her that we will always be close to her heart and our names engraved at the back of the heart and the front were it had best mother ever.

It was currently 1 in the afternoon so I had decided that I would check out the venue to see if there was any last minute detail needed to be added. Once I arrived the place looked amazing, the colour, the layout and the decoration was beautiful.  I honestly can't wait for mother's reaction, she truly deserves this. 

After making sure everything was set out at the venue, I had decided to grab lunch and take it back to my work place. Sitting my office I did the usual going through paper work making sure I hadn't left any mistakes. I lost track to what time it was that when I had finally decided to look at the time I realized it was 4:30 I rushed down got into the same car (can't let anyone know I owe multiple cars that I can switch from time to time especial when I may have a stalker and that everyone working Saturday's left at 3.).  After making a quick pit stop I grabbed the dress I'll be wearing for tonight and headed home to get ready and take mom to her surprise party.

Once I reached home it was exactly 5 I headed in the house that mother was already ready. I told her I'd be down in ten minutes I took quick shower and wore a red body con dress. Mother and I wore red and I had told the guys Jake, Henry, and Richard wear black and red. Mom and I left the our house at 5:30 and told her that Jake was meeting us there. We reached the venue at approximately at 6 and texted Jake we had arrived.

" Mom I left a very important folder here this afternoon is it okay you come help me before we go to dinner"

" Sure not at all dinner, come lets go find it."

Once we entered the main entrance there wasn't a peep of sound I had lead her to the door where we had everything set up and as soon as I opened the door mother was greeted with a surprise of streams thrown her way and a bunch a people she love and knew wishing her a Happy Birthday and in the mix I was also greeted with a bunch of Happy Belated Birthday. 

" You really didn't think we forgot about your birthday, I mean you can but we would never so this is for both you and mother." With that the party continued and mother was in tears. Happy tears filled her eyes as Jake and I hugged her. I pulled out the small box containing her locket and presented it to her. She looked at it and had one of the most brightest smiles I  have seen in a long time.

"Oh Anna you didn't have to I already have my present from you and Jake. Just having the both of here to celebrate it with me is enough. Thank you." She gave us a hug and a kiss before Henry's mother took her away for all her family and friends to meet.

The party was going great mother danced with both Jake and Henry. A lot of cousins I didn't were introduced to both myself, Jake and Henry. It seemed majority of them were around my age or older. Mom was having a blast I haven't seen her this happy for a long time and it is refreshing to know that I won't have to worry about her while I'm gone. Speaking about when I'm gone I still had to pack even though I didn't have to pack much since I own a flat there with a lot of more clothes due to the fact that I'm there for meetings, etc.

It was currently 11 at night and family and friends have said there goodbyes saying we'd be in contact and departed the only ones here now were my brother and Henry. Both mother and I said Goodbyes to them we left and arrived home in 30mins. I said goodnight and my goodbyes to mom letting her know I'll be gone by morning and that a personal bodyguard will be here to allow the keepers and the lady who would take care of mom into the house while I'm away. With that I kissed her forehead and walked into my room to pack a small suit case. It took me maybe around 15mins to pack considering I had a flat with a closet filled with clothes. Yeah I only have it when I'm there for meetings etc.  I took my car and drove off to my work place so I can leave it here in the garage. It was like 11:30 at night but called a cab to drive me to the airport. I got there at around  12:30 which was okay seeming that my plane didn't take off till 12:50. Quickly I checked in with my passport in hand and once I heard my plane was ready to board got my belongs and headed to the plane off to Italy.