4 Years of Pure Pain

Andrew's POV

" Mom! But I don't want an arrange marriage! I don't even know the girl!" Ugh! she wants me to marry a girl i don't know WTF. Not my fault her best friend is ill and her daughter hasn't dated a guy in years due to her pass relationship.

" Come on now Andrew your going to love her she's sweet, caring, loving and a strong beautiful independent young women that has her own company."

" Mom please!" I knelt right in front of her begging.

" Andrew I'm sorry if you want your father's company you need to agree. It's been 4 years Andrew........4 years how long are you going to look for her. And even if you do find her what are you going to do?! You know her past are you still gonna accept her as your best friend since 3rd grade and tell her how you feel after she wrote that letter to you of how she felt! You need to let go Andrew move on atleast come with us when she makes her decision." My mom was right it has been 4 years since I last saw her I've been looking for her since but, its like she vanished from thin air. The least I could do is go see her and my mom's best friend.

" Okay mom lets go see the bride to be." I guess its time to move on.

" Does that mean you agree to the marriage?"

" Yes I agree to the marriage only because I'm moving on and doing this for both you and your friend okay now lets go."

The ride their I felt really anixous to see her but, I don't know why I guess I'll see when I get there. Turning into the street you can tell that it was the only house that stood on top of a hill with big thick iron fence surrounding her property once I approaced the gate my mother who was beside me pressed the intercom button you could hear a old women speaking through.

"Hello Mrs. Winter speaking. Whom am I speaking with."

" Christen it's me Gabriella were here to see you and your daughter"

" ah! Come in"

With that the two iron gates swung opened relieving a path up the mansion. As I approached the round about I noticed a Black Mustang V6 Parked infront of the house well atleast they have a son I could hang with while they discuss the marriage if  Ms. Winter does deicide on whether or not she agrees to it. As soon as I cut the enginee off my mother ran out the door to be greated by her best friend Christen. Christen was around 40 years old but, if you didn't know her really age you would have said she was 50 to 55 years old. My mom was right she was really ill but she didn't go into full details to why she had become so ill. As I approached my mother and Mrs. Winter's I was wondering where her son could be.

" Oh! This must be Andrew it's a pleasure to meet you. I heard so much about you from your mother you've grown so much the last time i saw you!" wait...what the last time she saw me?!

" Hi Mrs. Winter's its a pleasure to meet you too but, what do you mean the last time you've seen me?"

" Oh you and my son were in the same grade at Clarkson Elementery School and you use to play with my daughter whenever you came to our house , you even went to the same high school as my daughter. You were in Grade 13 at Nightingdale High and my daughter was in grade 11 when she graduated." wait she graduated in grade 11, I use to play with her, we went to the same high school.

" I'm sorry but, what's your daughters name again?"

" Anna Winter's why?" " No I meant do-"

" I'm sorry Christen but, Andrew nows not the time to ask what her full name is okay. Christen is your daughter here we'd like to speak with her and you of course."

" Yeah she's here didn't you see here car parked outside, the black mustang that's her's" Wait i thought that was her sons car why would she drive a mustang?

" Oh! I thought that your son finally came home after 5 years"

" No haven't heard from him....I just wish my baby boy would come home especially for Anna she spends most of her nights in that dare office of hers trying to find him. I haven't seen her smile reach up to her eyes since forever that's why I want to have this marriage between the two of you. Wait did he agree to the marriage?"

" Yes he did now lets not waste time and talk to your daughter."

With that Christen guided us through the home but, as we were walking by I noticed some pictures hanging on some walls but, one stood out too me then the rest. On the wall hung a picture of two girls smiling into the camara one was a girl smiling from ear to ear while the other girl's smile didn't reach her eyes. The one that hadn't had a smile reaching her eyes was the one girl I've been searching for my whole life. As I was memorized by her beauty I knew exactly what I wanted to say to Ms. Winter's. I knew right there and then that I was going to marry Christen's daughter not just to be forced into loving her but, because I already fell for her.

As I was pulled out of my day dream I hadn't realized that we stood in front of huge oak door. Mrs. Winter knocked on the door twice before we all heard her voice.

" Come in" her booming feminim authorative voice came through.

"Wait here till I tell her we have visitors and you guys could come in." With that she disappeared behind the door and after she left we couldn't here any of them speak. It was 5 mins and I was getting anixous, I wanted to see her, hold her like we use to. With that I barged through the door with determination.

" Jennifer!"