Sneak Peak

Just a little promo to the next level of fun.

It's just a small piece and the os is still to be written. So you can ask me if there is anything you would want to see and this scene may or may not be there in the os but the story would be on the same track.

***********************

" Di, please. Just this once please di."

"Di and all. I guess just yesterday someone was making me realize that he was born 2 minutes early so he is big bro and I am small sis."

"Please please.."

"Aww, my little boy..." I gave my best full-blown smile and hope swam in his eyes but the poor boy does not know this was the time for me to take revenge for all the things he pulled on me playing the big brother part.

"Nope.Not happening. I, Mukti Malhotra, am never going to help you, Manik Malhotra to impress my best friend cum would be sister in law Nandini Murthy. "

*************

"Bhai, please. Just this once. "

"Bhai from Abhi. Wow..what an achievement. "

"Please Bhai please."

"Aww, my little sister..." I gave her my most charming smile and that smile of success was starting to come on her face too but no, I cannot give in that easily after how she always used me as a scapegoat for everything. It was my turn now.

"Nope.Not happening. I, Abhimanyu Thakkar, am never going to help you, Nandini Murthy, my cousin to impress my best friend cum would be brother in law Manik Malhotra."

************

Will be coming in a few days!