OS~1 »

HAPPY DIWALI

Happy Reading Guys!

Inline comments are welcomed!

**********

"So...tell me something about yourself?" nandini asked to the boy whom she had come to see for her marriage...

Actually not for her but his marriage...His parents were the one who had come to her house with marriage proposal but her parents had declined it saying nandini will marry whenever she want....After all she was their only child and her every wish was fulfilled...But she had never gone overboard...So her parents trust her to the fullest...

"I am manik ....What about you?" the boy finally spoke..in all the happenings this is the best she thought ..Not because of the handsome hunk sitting in front of her but something else..

First of all...in morning she was called to office though it was weekend...She had to sacrifice her beauty sleep..All her plans of weekend were cancelled cause she had to submit all the presentation that was to be submitted after 2 days till evening ...so her whole weekend went in dustbin...After skipping her breakfast and lunch and working continuously she was able to complete the presentation and show it to her so called boss before deadline...

After submitting also she didn't receive appreciation...Leave appreciation..she didn't even heard a word..At least he should have courtesy to ask if I had food but no how could ...Neither he eats nor let's other to eat...He just nodded his head and left for meeting...But finally she thought she was free...Pls remember the key word thought...

Because as soon as she have left the office her dad called her saying to meet that boy for once as their parents are irritating them by continuously calling..How can their princess let them down so she agreed...

She had been waiting for the boy in a roof top restaurant which gave a mesmerizing view since more than two hours ..But she didn't mind it at all because she didn't knew how the time flew as she was doing her favorite thing...Eating her favorite food ...at this time whatever she ate was her favorite after all she had not had anything except for water.... sitting in her favorite restaurant and listening to the music enjoying the view...

"Miss murthy?" a boy ..err...she was not able to describe him as he was a GREEK GOD himself...She just nodded as yes...

"I am so sorry for being late.." saying so he just sat down when he noticed how content her face is..the continuous smile on her face while she looked at him made his heart skip a beat but only she knew what was the reason behind the smile..There was a peaceful silence between them...

The boy was lost in nandini while nandini was lost in him..that's what he thought but nandini was lost in the mesmerizing view from the roof top which was infront of her ..that is just behind manik...Earphone was still plugged in her one ear which was covered by her long black hair..so the boy could not notice it..

Nandini was waiting for the boy to start the conversation but he was just lost in her so she took the initiative by asking about him while he just told his name not even surname and asked about her..This was something interesting..

"Hi... it's nandini..and by the way you don't need to be formal...you can say whatever you want.." nandini said with a content smile...He smiled a little as he was nervous for the first time in his life...He was known for his attitude, aura, confidence but everything went in vein seeing her all calm and composed...

He had though that it will be little easy for him to make her understand how much he loves her if she had fought with him for being a jerk and sending his parents with marriage proposal but here she was all calm and composed..He had known that she was a girl with patience but he didn't knew that she has so much patience..After waiting for 2 hours also she was in so good mood..He was so much impressed...