Chapter 2

Hopelessly In Love~

Chapter 2

Trigger warnings- Crying, Sad Remus and Deceit(Damien), verbal abuse, implied rape but didn't feel comfortable with writing it, mention of cheating.

"Roman!!! Get your ass down here or we're going to be late!!" Logan tap his foot impatiently while waiting for his slow pet.

Roman squeaked loudly and quickly put on his shoes and rushed downstairs, "I-I'm here!" He smiled a little, he had to make himself presentable..for Logan

Logan scoffs, "Whatever, get your ass in the car. You follow my orders clearly today got it? If I have to repeat myself you'll be in the basement tonight. In the dark. Understood?" Logan glared at Roman with a stern look, meaning he was serious.

Roman gulp lightly and nodded, "Y-Yes Sir!" He walked out to the car with his beloved boyfriend. They got in and Logan drove since Roman wasn't allow to, never trusted Roman with driving..and Roman is fine with it.

"Dee? It's Remus, can I come in?" Remus heard a groan from the other side of the door. He sighed and opened the door, he frown once he saw his broken friend staring at a picture of Patton, curled up into a ball and looked like a mess.

"Dee you have to get up buddy, today is your birthday!" Remus tried cheering him up but that made Damien start crying, "M-Me and P-Patton was g-going to go to the skating rink t-today..j-just the two of us before the party... -but no! He had to cheat on me!" He cried out and buried his face into a pillow as he cried loudly.

Remus sat on the edge of the bed and hugged Dee, "Shhh, let it all out Dee...if it makes you feel better, mine and Virgil's date went horrible-" Damien sniffled and snorted a little, "H-How s-sso?" He continue to hug Remus tightly.

"Heh..well...we both don't like each other and that's good. We're still friends though, anyways, while hanging out this kid kicked a old man and you know what Virgil did? He fucking kicked the kid! We got chased by the mom after that-" Remus laughed, "After that we got dinner and ice cream, people assumed we were dating- which it was supposed to be, but oh well-"

"H-How did it go horrible R-Ree?" Deceit stuttered as he sniffled and wiped his eyes, "Oh right! We saw Roman and Logan at the restaurant we were at..." Remus frown at the thought of his brother smiling at Logan knowing he hurt him, "We didn't go over there or anything, we just sat there and ate while watching over them." He sighed shakily, "...When we were going home, we saw Logan slap Roman and yelling at him. I got angry and went over to them and punch Logan in the face. Roman screamed and started crying, he helped Logan to the car and gave me a glare..while he was crying.."

"W-woah..I'm sorry about that Remus.." Damian rubbed his eyes and looked up at Remus who shrugged, "Not the first time somebody hates me.." Damien frown, "I don't hate you..Virgil don't hate you..and I'm sure Roman doesn't as well.." Remus teared up, "I just want to protect him Dee...but he fucking can't see he's being abused.." Damien hugged Remus tightly, "Guess we'll just watch him..." He nodded and hugged back, "I'm sorry Dee, I'm supposed to comforting you.."

Damien pulled back from the hug and smiled sadly at him, "It's alright, I just..need to forget about Patton right now. It's my birthday..what could go wrong?"

Logan stop the car on the side road, he didn't like how Roman was talking about his friend. Mainly Remus, his brother. "Roman I told you to shut up! When will you understand that? Get in the back seat now, skirt and panties down." Roman whimpered and crawled shakily in the backseat and did as told, he knew what was going to happen, he got on his hands and knees and raise his ass in the air for Logan.

~yeet~

Logan zipped his pants and put his belt back on, "Next time fucking listen bitch." He growled and sat in the front and glared at Roman who was shaking and hugging himself with only his shirt on, "Stay back there, I don't know want to hear a peep from you got it?" Roman could only nod in response.

Logan started driving and occasionally checking Roman in the mirror view. For some reason..he felt bad for him, did he go to far? Why did he suddenly feel bad? He been doing this for awhile now.. Logan shook it off and continue driving.

Was it guilt?

Bye~ 🌹