I finish texting and slide my phone back into my jean pocket.

" Turn on the radio." I demand at Blaine. He glares at me through the rear view mirror and I smile sweetly at him. Casper turns on Kiss 108 and the sound of a song I don't know fills the car. I jammed to it even though I didn't know the lyrics.

" What are you doing back there?" Blaine asks, probably sensing my jumping in the backseat. I lip-synced horribly to Blank Space by Taylor Swift. As if forgetting about everything, a small smile formed on Archie's lips as he watched me make a complete fool out of myself.

" Oh you know, just chilling..." I say while waiting for the commercials to end and another song to come on.

But it was too late because we pulled into my old pack's territory. Teens lingered around the place, looking in our direction when we passed by, my face was literally smushed against the glass of the window, trying to get a good luck at everything.

I haven't been here since...the incident with pigface and...you know.

We pulled up in front of the house and I jumped out, running inside the house. " Mom, Dad, Ryan, we're here!" I scream so loud, it even hurts my ears. I hear shuffling upstairs and Ryan walks down the staircase just as my parents come out from the kitchen. I run up to Ryan and engulf him in a tight hug, wrapping my legs around his waist, I missed my brother so much.

My parents chuckle as I jump off of Ryan and hug them too, giving each of them a kiss on the cheek. " I missed you, sweetie." Mom says while wiping a tear away. I smile at her and hug her once more.

" Alpha, I hope you've been taking good care of my daughter." Dad says while glancing at Blaine-who looked disinterested in this family moment. He nods faintly and looks over at Casper and slightly smiles, they were having a mind-link conversation. I wonder what those two idiots were saying...

I tug at Ryan's hand and pull him upstairs as Casper, Blaine, and an uncomfortable looking Archie follow my parents into my dad's office.

Once we're in Ryan's room, I collapse on his bed and sigh. " I didn't really realize how much I missed this place until I saw it again..." I say while staring into the ceiling.

" Do you like it at Blood Hound?" He says while lying next to me and twirling my hair around his fingers. " Yeah...I guess. But I love it here! All my friends are here!" I say.

" Are there any hot girls there?" He smirks.

I sit up and slap his chest. " I'm leaving now."

He laughs and waves goodbye.

I walk out the front door and walk to Ruby's house. I knock on the familiar red door and Ruby's mom opens up. " Oh! Hi, Delfy! I didn't know you were coming to visit today!"

I stepped into the house and hugged her, she was like my second mom to me. She laughed and hugged me back, " Ruby is upstairs."

I thanked her and ran up the stairs. I burst into her room and screamed at the top of my lungs, " SURPRISE BITCH!"

She screamed and ran over to me, literally lifting me up and spinning me around. Well she's gotten strong...

" Oh my god! I've missed you so so so much," She exclaims while putting me down and fixing her hair, she guides me to her bed and starts jumping around, " but enough about that, have you and Mr. Alpha gotten to 3rd base yet?!?" She winks.

I slap her shoulder and she laughs, " No, we actually haven't. And I would like to keep it like that."

" Is he a good kisser?"

I bite my lip, I didn't even need time to come up with an answer for this one, " Yes."

Ruby squeals and falls off her bed in the process. I burst out laughing and hold out my hand, offering to help her up. She grabs it but just pulls me down with her. I really did miss this...

| 5 H o u r s L a t e r |

I laughed as Joshua imitated Stanley- my old tutor. I was surrounded by my old group of friends, Ruby, Heather, Joshua, Anthony, and Hunter. It was just like the old days, Joshua was always the funniest one out of all of us.

We were in the woods, sitting around an old oak tree-our old oak tree. This used to be our favorite hang-out spot in the territory.

Then someone ( Blaine) had to come and ruin the fun. Blaine walked towards us, with Casper at his side and Archie following close behind. Everybody tensed, they were obviously scared of Blaine. Pfft, he honesty wasn't that scary when you get to know him. He can actually be kind of nice, and funny.

Everyone-as long as myself-tried to hide the disappointed when he said, " C'mon, we're going home."

But it was impossible, my face fell and I nodded slowly, standing up and dusting myself off. I hugged everybody goodbye, but when I got to the boys, I didn't hug for too long, because Blaine growled slightly as I hugged them.

I turned to them and looked at Casper, he seemed a little more relieved, probably because we were going home now, that meant they could start the search for Leslie.

" Give me a piggy back ride." I order him.

He laughs and turns around, slightly crouching. I hop onto his back and slap his thigh. " Giddy-up, horsey!" He runs off through the woods at inhuman speed. He stops at the car and I hop off. Blaine and Archie were about a minute away from arriving, since they were walking.

I walked into my house for a last good-bye. My parents were already in the living room, discussing a few things. I said my goodbyes and ran upstairs quickly to Ryan's room. I didn't surprise me when he was laying on top of a girl, making out with her. I scrunched my nose up in disgust. I laid on that bed...

" Bye big bro!" I say. He looks up and smiles, " Bye baby sis. Hey, and if you don't mind, lock the door on your way out, it's gonna get really wild in here." I knew he just said it to disgust me. I flip him the finger, but lock the door as I walk out anyway. I run back downstairs and outside.

Everyone was already waiting inside the car. I took my seat in the back and we drove off. I looked back at my territory, already missing everyone.

[ B l o o d H o u n d ]

🔴WARNING:: SLIGHTLY DIRTY... OOPS!!🔴

" How about we finish what we started this morning?" Blaine whispers in my ear as his hands slip into my pants.

I will not tell you how we ended up in this situation. But I will however tell you that I'm pinned up against the wall at 5 in the morning with icing in my hair and a spatula in hand. Remind me to never try to bake cupcakes with Blaine...

I whimpered as he nipped at neck with his canines, then licked over the burning, red spot. That was where my mark was supposed to be.

" I-I think w-we should start...cleaning u-up..." I mutter as his fingers slip into my underwear and start doing magical things. " I like his better." He smirks as I shut my eyes. I crash my lips onto his and kiss him with passion. He kisses back and bites my lower lip, causing me to moan. He takes that opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it.

My fingers tangle in his hair and I pull gently on it. He moans and deepens the kiss, sending tingles down my spine and puts my wolf in a frenzy.

Me saying that he was a good kisser? Not true, he was an incredible kisser.

His fingers were still doing wonders in my underwear and I felt hot inside. I was on the edge of letting it all out ( *cough*). His fingers went faster until I let out a moan an released myself. He broke the kiss and stepped back. I caught my breath and looked up at him, but he was already out the door, with an even bigger smirk on his face.

Pig.