Prolouge

After Sokovia had been destroyed, the Avengers helped with the damage and Tony even made technology to rebuild the destroyed homes. Ultron had created a disaster that was broadcast across the world. As much damage as Ultron caused, the Avengers fixed.

"How many robots did you kill Capsicle?" Tony shouted over the mounds of rubble.

"More than you!" replied Steve. He was busy picking up a sign.

"Says the person who tried to choke a robot!" Rocket said sarcastically.

Thor was laughing so hard he almost fell from a building. It was sunset and the Avengers finished the last of the trash. When they got back to Avengers Tower, Thor decided to give everyone a chance to lift Mjolnir.

"Come on." Tony says.

"You know I've seen this before." Clint says as he tries to pick up the hammer. "Please, Stark, by all means."

"Right, so if I lift it, then I get to rule Asgard?" Tony says while failing to pick up the hammer. "I'll be right back."

Everyone fails to lift it. Thor grabs the hammer, throws it in the air, and earns a few gasps. The Avengers start to head towards their rooms when Peter picks up Mjolnir, grabs his books, and hands it to Thor.

"Here Mr. Thor, you left this on my books." He says so innocently.

"How in the world did you lift that?" Tony gasps.

"Thor calm down, it's just a hammer." Coulson says.

Thor stood there in shock, not able to process that a 13 year old could pick up his hammer. The Avengers laughed and headed to their rooms.