"Who is hit..er?",Bhavika asked him innocently.

"Your mother", he told her with a bored look on his face.

"Hey mommy",Bhavika said in her chippy voice.

"My baby , Mumma is missing you", Diya said with a pout.

Diya just heared giggle from the other side and then the phone is taken by Farhan.

"You enjoy your honeymoon and don't bore Bhavika with your talks", Farhan said form the other side.

"You just let me be back and then I will show you how boring I am", Diya said with a gritted teeth.

"Bye darling , enjoy your honeymoon",Farhan said in a sing song way and cut the phone.

"Idiot ", Diya muttered under her breath.

Tarun is amusingly looking at his wife. There was a time when she was scared to even talk to people and now she is scolding and cursing others.

"What?, Diya asked when Tarun was looking at her.

"Nothing ", Tarun said and started looking out from the window.

"When did you plan all this and why Farhan took Bhavika with him and how did he come to know about your plan?", Diya asked Tarun.

"Slow down and take a deep breadth. I will answer all your questions one by one", Tarun told Diya.

Diya took a deep breadth and waited for Tarun to start answering her questions.

"I had this plan in my mind from few months but then you were busy with exams and stuff. So I decided that once your exams get over we will go out so that even you will be relaxed and will get break from all this routine", Tarun said.

"How thoughtful of him", Diya thought in her mind with a smile.

"I wanted us to spend some quality time with each other and if I would have taken Bhavika with us then your whole concentration would be on her and you would completely forget even I am there here", Tarun said.

"Yes , that's true. When Bhavika is with me I completely forget the surrounding around me", Diya thought.

"Yesterday , when Farhan came to recieve you for the party , I told him about taking you to Lonavala and my worry about Bhavika. He told me he will take Bhavika with him to his place and I can take you to Lonavala without taking tension about Bhavika", Tarun said.

"Oohh",is only thing Diya could utter.

"Diya , can I ask you something?", Tarun asked taking Diya's hand in his.

Diya felt a tingling sensation in her body when Tarun touched her. She just nodded her head to tell him to continue.

"Can you just give me your 2 days without taking tension of Bhavika or any other person in this world. I swear I will make your this 2 days memorable", Tarun asked looking at Diya in her eyes.

Diya just nodded her head with a smile on her face.

They reached Lonavala after 2 hours and directly went to the hotel which Tarun booked beforehand.

"Wow, this room is so beautiful",Diya said with astonishment in her voice.

"It is nothing fancy Diya. Sorry I couldn't take you to some 5 star hotel. This is the only best hotel I could afford", Tarun said honestly looking at the ground.

"Tarun ji , this hotel is very nice and I am very happy with it. This is the first time I have seen a hotel and I am really fascinated by it", Diya replied.