My Love

Dawn's  POV

So it's been a week since Scott and I went on that date. It was a good date and we have been talking ever since. It's just so weird that I might love someone that I hated with a passion.

Anyway today I'm working at the zoo. So like any day of the week i got up and fed the animals. I Then got my uniform on. I got in my car and drove to the zoo. When i go there i was early so then I took care of my of my assigned department which changes frequently. Right now it's the petting zoo. But if one more person gets upset about a goat eats personal belongings I'm going to take more than one break a day. I love my job but, people should expect that in a Petting Zoo. Then my fellow workers arrived and we opened.

Scott's POV

My day hasn't been very exciting. Went to my parents farm and helped with animals as usual and go to my job. I just worked all day and then came home. I had taken a shower and was relaxing i was just in my thoughts.

Two weeks later

Scott's POV

So I wanted to do something for Dawn because i like someone who never meant much to me until now and I want her to know how special she is to me and I came to me. So i started my truck and drove to the store for supplies. After i went to the store i came back and went to my location to start setting up. When I was ready and had everything to gather i texted Dawn the directions on how to get the location. She had no idea this was happening.  

Dawn's POV

Texts messages

Scott: Hey  go to woods behind your house.

Me: okay but weird place to go.

Scott: When you get there take the left path until you get to the old tree house.

Me: Okay...

Scott: When you get there climb up.

I walked down the old path I know Scott would never murder anyone but i couldn't but wonder why the woods at night. But i just kept walking. when i arrived it was candle lit and perfect. "Scott what is all this?" I asked smiling brightly. "wanted to do something nice for you, but that's not all I did!" he said as he turned facing the other tree and turning on a projector. I hit hadn't noticed the sheet hanging from the tree when i walked by. We sat in the old tree  house watching the movie. I loved it. The stars were shining bright over the trees and I swear I even saw a shooting star. Then it hit me and I looked at Scott and he said "A penny for your thoughts." "I was just thinking and I realized I love you." I said it I actually said it. "I love you too!" Scott said and he kissed me.