The date

Dawn's POV

Wow I'm going on a date with someone I hated for the longest time. I was wearing a little above the knee black dress that had a small slit in the side. I wore black heals and did and braid in my hair. I grabbed my purse and went down stairs were I waited.

Scott's POV

I walked to her door and rang the door bell holding flowers I had picked from my parents farm. She opened the door and left me speechless as she took the flowers and invited me in. She put the flowers and then we got in my car and started to drive to the restaurant. We got there and we ate. Then I took her out farther in the countryside where we looked at the stars while laying on the hood of my car.

Dawn's POV

As I got colder I felt Scott put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. We continued to look at the stars. Had started to doze off when Scott said "we should head back it's getting late." I shook my head in agreement. When we got to my house he walked me to my door then kissed me goodnight. I went in my house and then I fed the animals and went up stairs I took a shower and crawled into bed. I fell asleep in an instant.

I woke up the next morning feeling like I had sleep on a cloud and the night before had been a dream.  I turned over and picked up my phone and I saw a text message.

Scott💛: Good morning beautiful
I smirked and replied.
Me: Good morning to you too
The texting continued until I got up to feed the animals. I love working with animals like it's a strong passion. The cool morning air felt good as I worked in the barn. After that I went in my house and made breakfast. After that I decided to take a day and chill in my house.

I know this was a short chapter I have been really busy but this story has been blowing up so I thought I would up date it. Also sometime soon I plan to start doing editing to The World According to Zoey. That's all for now.

-Theresa💛