The new day

Dawn's POV
I laid in my bed I had adjusted to my new home already. I wasn't sure what time it was but I knew that it was early morning hours. As drifted back into sleep a loud ringing filled the room. My alarm was going off. It was 5 in the morning.

Scott's POV
As I turned over and looked out my window and then looked at my clock it was 4:30 am. I got up and changed and drove I to my parents house to help take care of the animals. After I was done I ate breakfast there like I do every morning. At about 5:30 I came home and the girl who had just moved in was running around chasing a goat. The girl and her light blonde hair pulled into a ponytail and had shorts overalls on with boots on. I ran across the road and stopped the goats from running. The girl ran up to me. "Thanks Grover is great at getting out." She said sweetly. As I looked at the girl I realized who she was. "Dawn?" I said. "That's me wait Scott?" She said in shock. "Still read auras." I said spitefully. "Yes I do!" She said walking away with the goat. "Dawn wait." I said as she looked back. "I'm sorry I'm just surprised you live her." I said sincerely. " it's okay!" "But I have to go get ready for work." She said as she walked away.

Dawn's POV
I can't believe that Scott lives across the road from me. I had so much anger for how he got me voted off but I wasn't mad when I saw him. I guess something had changed. Even Scott's aura had changed. I could see something in his aura that had changed him. (I can't tell you or it ruins the story). I have to go to work now. So I got in my car and drove to work and did my work but the time I was done it was lunch time. I walked into the staff eating area and saw Zoey. "Hey Zoey!" I said as I sat down. "Hey Dawn!" She said "I kinda missed you ever since revenge of the island even though we talked a lot after." I said. "Yeah me too." But as she said that Mike walked in. "Hey Zo I got you lunch!" He said as he walked up to her and kissed her. "Oh hey Dawn. Wait Dawn?" He said in almost shock. "I work here now." I said. We all just talked until Zoey and I had to get back to work. When I got home I set my keys down on the kitchen table. I looked out the window to see Scott mowing his grass. He was shirtless and I felt my face heat up a little bit. No I though as I continued to look. Even in revenge of the island I thought he was cute but damn he is cute. I just smiled.

Scott's POV
I was mowing and I saw Dawn had gotten home when see got out of her car she was dressed like someone who works at the zoo but it looked hot on her. That night while I was in the shower I had started to daydream.
Scott's daydream
I had Dawn up against the wall as I kissed her she smiled and kissed back. I didn't quite know where I was though.
Daydream over
Wow I felt my face turn red. Why was I kissing Dawn.