𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Start from the beginning

" Aye ma, whats ya name?" One of Roddy's friends say pulling my attention from my phone.

I roll my eyes and say "Naomi." He walks up to the desk. " Naomi got a lil attitude." He says chuckling.

"I don't fuck with niggas. I be coolin" I reply.

"Oh fr? Well yo ass gone be seeing us in this bitch everyday so, u gone have to get used to us." He says shrugging with a smirk.  I laugh.

Roddy walks out of his office. "Dont mind them big head ass niggas, thats the homies Trey, Robbie, and Ken. He says pointing at them."

"Wassup." Robbie and Ken say.

"Heyyy." I reply.

Roddy walks back into his office while me and his homeboys chop it up for a while. 

_______________

"Ayy we finna go get some food. U want some?"

" Can you get me some pizza and Essentia water please." I say handing Trey a $20.

"Aight."

They leave shortly to go get the food leaving me and Roddy here. Alone. I get up and walk to his office. I knock on the door and wait for his answer. "Come in." I open the door and walk into his office. "Ya friends, left to get some food. I just came in here to tell u."

"Awl ok. Is that all?"

I scrunch up my face. "Yea, with ya lil rude ass."

"I'm not tho but, don't u got a job to do?" He says smirking at me.

I flip him off while walking out his office.

_________________

20 Minutes Later....

Trey, Robbie, and Ken return with the food and I was hungryyyy. As soon as he brought me my food, my hands were already digging in the box.

"Damn. You hungry?" Robbie says.

"Hell yea. Its almost 1:00 !"

They laugh. Roddy walks in, "Yall niggas aint get me shit?

"My ba-" Trey starts to say.

I blurt, "I got some pepperoni pizza right here, u want some?"

"Look who finally being nice." Trey mumbles.

"Shut up Trey." I laugh at him. Roddy walks over and grabs some pizza. "Preciate it."

"No problem rudeness."

"OOOOOOOO Yall cute." Ken say.

"Ken shut up. We just friends."

"Who said we were friends again?" Roddy asks.

I flip him off.

"Naw im jp." He says laughing.

We all sit there and talk for a while before Roddy goes back into his office and his homeboys leave.