*Chapter 8*

So the girls worked hard to come together and create a plan to get the young Blossom twin to talk to her star crossed, emerald haired crush again. They thought long and hard and eventually-

"Betty! I have the perrrfect idea. One word, prom." The raven haired girl exclaimed.

"Okay... but how would that get them together? Like together together, not just the same room,"

"Oh wait ahha, I correct myself- two words. Prom committee." Veronica sat back with a mischievous smile gracing her face

Betty looked back with a glint in her eye. They both knew what to do.

*Later*

"~COULD ROBIN ANDREWS PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPLE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY~"

At this time Robin was in her chemistry class, her best subject, and the whole class turned around to stare, all making soft oooooh sounds and whispering theories on why she had been called to their partner.

She stood up and walked, as confidently as she could, to the principle's office.

Knock knock "come in," he said

They sat down and had a chat about her so-called 'behaviour and conduct' in class, as if she was the main problem of the school. She couldn't believe this was such a big thing when shes still getting good grades. There are other people in the same school smoking and getting high in the bathroom stalls! Anyway,

"So, as an act of community service to make up for your behaviour in class, you will be placed on the prom committee. If you do not attend i will be made aware and more severe punishments will be in your hands. Do you understand Miss Andrews?" The VERY old principle asked her.

"Yes sir, I'll be there."

*TIMESKIPTIMESKIP*

Wednesday finally came and she slunk into the auditorium for the first official meeting.

"Ugh I can't believe I'm here ew ew ew ew," she thought, until a lock of red hair stopped her in her tracks.

Right in front of her was... Cheryl. 

Her lips and the look of longing in Cheryl's eyes made her mouth dry, until in a second it was gone and replaced with a look of pure disgust, which then made her stomach curdle.

"Ah Robin you're here!" The head of the prom committee (a girl called Tiffany) exclaimed. "So I've got your first assignment, you'll be heading off to see a couple of the venues for prom as we don't have one big enough here. You'll be going with Cher-"

"No I- can I go with someone else?" Robin timidly interrupted

"No. Its all already organised. You'll be going with Cheryl Blossom here. I trust you two know each other?"

"Yes. Very well in fact." The redhead answered curtly.

"Good. Off you go then. Make sure to ask the questions i have prepared and write down all the notes you can."

With that, Tiffany and her princess curled ponytail bounced off, taking her annoying peppiness with her.

"So. It's just you and me. Let's go then." Cheryl replied, spinning on her heel and strutting out.

"O-okay..." Robin mumbled, trailing behind her, wishing she was walking side by side with her.

V and B sat in the corner watching and giggling, the first step of their plan was complete and things were already starting to get into shape- almost too easily...

***************************************

yello! lowkey back lol

ngl i don't watch riverdale anymore but if people still want to read this (after all this time) i mayyyy try carry on? 

idk it's up to you lot.

check out my other stories! i want to do a multi fandom one too, let me know if you'd be interested in seeing that!

until next time,

toodlepip :)

[582 words]