*Chapter 6*

For Robin, even something as simple as walking to school became a struggle. She couldn't walk without feeling like she should turn back, without feeling like she shouldn't be here.

People shouted from across the road rude remarks, every syllable biting into her heart and sending tears to her eyes.

All she could think about was Cheryl. As much as she wanted to hate her, she couldn't. Her beautiful red hair and pearly smile haunted her dreams. Oh and her fashion! you couldn't miss it. Everywhere she went all that she looked for was Cheryl but she knew that even in her wildest dreams she would never accept her.
She had ruined her chances, and not just with Blossom but with her new life. Everyone hated her. Already.

*yo it's a time skip*

Robin's POV
I walked through to the cafeteria, and lined up to get my food.
The jeering and rude comments had kind of stopped, or at least slowed down. But what had gotten about 100% worse was the looks. Everyone stared at me. All. Of. The. Time.

And it was almost CERTAINLY bad, I had a fight with Cheryl Blossom. The queen bee. The ruler of the school, I guess.

I really wish I could talk to someone but it feels like I'm all alone. Wow.

Third Person View
Everyone stared at Robin. But not really in such a bad way!
They stared because as she walked down the corridor she looked amazing, and she was so beautiful. She was so kind. How does this even happen?? Cheryl was the queen bee. The queen bee looks for people that are smart, funny, kind and absolutely pretty. What even happened?

How did Cheryl push away the most perfect person for her?

A raven, blondie, red head, weirdo and gay boi sat at their usual table, intrigued. They needed to talk to her, ASAP. Her brother turned around.
"Hey guys, can we like... talk to her? She's my sister and she just escaped like, a lot. I'm ju-"

"Absolutely Archiekins! She's the perfect addition to our little group of friends. Saddle up Betty, we're going to recruit a new member," The raven-haired girl exclaimed.

The blondie and raven stood up and strutted over to Robin.

"Hey, come sit with us,"

••••••••••••••••••••

Yo.
So it's like a pretty bad chapter but i just wanted to write something and let y'all know i'm still alive lmao

so
i guess until next time (hopefully sooner rather than later)
toodlepip,
elsie :))

(420 words)