Im his and he is mine

Third person :
After the kiss that was shared between them Jungkook and Tae have been inseparable. When Jungkook has a check up Tae always waits outside for him too hear what is happening.

Tae's point of view:
I heard the door open and is stood up quickly too be met by a sad crying Jungkook I went up and hugged him . I asked him what was wrong, my heart dropped he said he lost 30 pounds and now only ways 85 pounds when he should weigh atleast 150 pounds . I then heard the news from the doctor that Jungkook might not have a lot more time if he doesn't get better . It's like everyone gave up on him other than me . But I will never give up on him I will be there for him , I will help him if that's the last thing I do.

" bunny it's going too be okay I will make sure of it " I told him while pulling him closer too my chest and kissing his head . I tried ignoring the fact that he was sobbing into my chest and that my arms had a lot of empty space around his body .... more than what They had before.

" bunny please be mine , be my boyfriend I will treat you like Everyone should" I asked him and saw him nod and whisper a small yes . The biggest smile I've had on my face for years appeared on my face . I could tell everyone was shocked because even the doctors who had too help with saving me from all my failed attempts were crying  and looks surprised. But now I know I am his and he is mine and I will never let him go .