Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"

Začít od začátku

"I'd try anything in the bedroom with you. We might not go fully BDSM but I do like being submissive" I admitted straddling him on the bed. Lorenzo groaned in response I felt his cock twitch under me. My panties soaked in my wetness and some of his pre cum.

"You ready to please me?" I asked grinding on his cock slowly.

"Yes" Lorenzo breathed out.

"You're so hard for me daddy" I moaned feeling him through my panties.

"I'll be right back" I kissed his chest before I ran to the kitchen to find the ice cream we'd brought earlier. I got back on top of him, I place a trail down his chest to his belly button. I licked it up the trail making sure to get every bit.

"I want to see you sweetheart" Lorenzo begged. I turned around dropping some ice cream into his thighs. I moved between his legs licking up the ice cream from both his thighs. I sucked on his tip swirling my tongue over it.

"Princess" he groaned pulling on the headboard. I moved down taking him as far as I could. My head bopped up and down letting my drool cover his cock.

"I'm going to cum" Lorenzo called out. I let go of his cock. I sat on his stomach leaning over to remove his blindfold. I watched as he blinked a few times adjusting to the light.

"You look- fuck" Lorenzo complained pulled on the handcuffs.

"Do you like it daddy?" I leaned closer letting him see my breasts.

"Closer princess" I did what he asked. I felt him bite down on my nipple through the bra. He switched to the other before placing kissing on any part of my skin he could reach. I pulled my underwear down throwing it on the floor.

"I'm so wet for you" I turned putting my pussy towards his face.

"I want to taste you sweetheart" Lorenzo tried to move closer put was pulled back by the cuffs. I moved back lowering on myself on to his face. I feel him sucking and licking me helping me reach my orgasm. I take his cock back in to my mouth taking him deep.

"I'm going to cum" Lorenzo moaned in to my pussy.

"I'm cumming" I let myself go while I kept stroking his cock wanting him to cum.

"Fuck" Lorenzo let himself go in my hand. I leaned down licking up his cum swallowing it. I got off Lorenzo to lay next to him.

"Uncuff me princess" Lorenzo demanded after a few minutes. He starting pulling on the headboard.

"But I like you like this" I pinched his nipple causing him to flinch.

"Ronnie" he growled I could see the annoyance on his face. He was over it now.

"All vulnerable and at my mercy" I bit his bottom lip. I let out a yelp when I'm pulled to the right by Lorenzo's handcuffed hand that tangled itself in my hair.

"Now Veronica" I sighed reaching for the key from the bedside draw to uncuff him.  Lorenzo holds the handcuffs looking down at me.

"You had your fun sweetheart" I nodded watching him tower over me. Lorenzo takes one of my hands cuffing it to my other hand.

"Lorenzo" I shouted trying to get up while he laughed.

"Now it's my turn, roll over sweetheart" he ordered. I rolled on to my stomach putting my ass up ready to take the spanking I knew was coming.

"I'm going to mark this ass" I let out a scream when I felt him spank me.

"Daddy" I moaned by the 15th hit.

"Another five princess" I groaned taking the next hit. I was soaked all over again for him.

"I see a hand print on your cheeks" he stated proudly running his hand over my ass hitting it a few more times.

"Thank you daddy" Lorenzo flipped me over causing me to swear as my ass touched the sheets.

"You're soaked" he buried two fingers deep in me. Moving them in and out going faster making me want his cock inside me stretching me. I bucked my hips up when he curled his fingers in me hitting my spot.

"Daddy please" I begged needing the release now.

"Cum for me" he ordered. I screamed out not caring who heard.

"Now I'm going to burry my cock deep in that pussy until I'm ready cum understood?" I nodded only for him to pinch and slap my breasts.

"Use your words princess" he demanded.

"Yes daddy" I called out wanting him stretch my pussy to fit his cock.

"Deeper daddy" I begged. Lorenzo's hand wrapped around my throat tightening each time he moved deeper into me.

"Fuck" I barely got the word out his grip was tight. I clenched around him wanting his cum filling me. He let go of my throat to pinch my nipples twisting them, I moaned letting my juices drown his cock.

"Cum in me daddy" I begged for his cum. I wanted his cum filling me.

"Princess I'm going to cum" I smiled as I felt him let go in me. Lorenzo collapsed on top of me not bothered to move I let him stay.

"Shower and bed we have a flight to get tomorrow morning" Lorenzo carried me to the shower. We both stood under the hot water letting it wash away the sweat we had built up. I threw on one of Lorenzo's shirts on not bothered to wear my own clothes it was our last night here.

"I loved this weekend just you and me" Lorenzo said. He decided to be the little spoon tonight. I played with his hair, tangling our legs together while we laid in bed.

"We should do it again" I agreed. This weekend had been the best time I've had in years.

"If you moved in it would be like this every day" Lorenzo suggested. Was he asking me? I looked down to see his emerald green eyes watching waiting for my reaction.

"Are you asking me to move in?" I asked. I wasn't sure what to say. If I said yes will I be happy or is this too fast?

"Would you Veronica La Rosa move in with me?" Lorenzo asked.

"Lorenzo I-" I pushed myself up from the bed panicked.

"Do not run. I will find you and turn those handprints in to bruises" Lorenzo jumped up threatening me.

"I I I don't know" I stuttered

"Trust me princess, I wouldn't have asked you if I felt like this wasn't what we both were ready for" Lorenzo pulled me back on to the bed in to his chest.

"You can keep your apartment and rent it out. We could take all your things up to mine and share it" he suggested.

"You decorated my apartment and helped me set it all up it's basically ours anyway. We've fucked in every room, your scent fills the apartment. You're the only woman I want well could ever live with" I relaxed in to Lorenzo's hold.

"I will move in with you" I agreed going back on to the bed, we tangled our legs together again.