Talk To Me

Again a reminder: this is fanfiction, it's characterization of the youtubers. Ok let's go! Also it's not shippy, it's friendly. Please don't even think about it shippily because NO.

He wasn't quite sure what had happened. He'd chosen to forget it. His friends and the witnesses had told him that he hadn't quite been hit by the lorry. Mega didn't quite believe it. He remembered walking out onto the road. It had come out of nowhere it swerved, crashed nearby, and Mega had collapsed, in the middle of the road, surrounded by blaring sirens and a worried crowd.

He hadn't spoken since. He hid in his hoodie, stayed to himself, covered his mouth with a balaclava. The only people he had communicated with were his parents, and his closest friends, Skeppy and Zelk. And still he never talked. Never made a sound.

A week after the accident was the first time since, that he had played MC with his friends.

"Hello Mega!"

"Yoooo!!"

They had tried to hide the worry from their voices, Skeppy had been louder than usual, an obvious indicator. Mega typed a reply in the chat.

<hey guys>

"I don't know if you'll be okay with this but-"

<ill be fine ask me anything>

"- I never said I'd ask you anything!"

Zelk sighed.

"But yeah. You guessed right."

"We were wondering if you were alright."

<im doing fine>

"You got almost HIT by a LORRY and you're FINE?"

Skeppy's voice cracked each time he raised his voice. Mega flinched.

<yh because im fine>

<r we going to play or not>

"Mega. Talk to me."

Zelk's voice was soft, but there was an edge to it.

<haha>

"You know what I mean."

<no?>

"You DO!"

Skeppy screeched into his mic.

"Shut up Skeppy. Not the best idea to yell right now."

<sorry skep>

"It's not your fault!"

Skeppy muted his mic for a moment, and then he returned.

"I have to go. See ya guys!"

User has disconnected

"Mega."

<what>

"Please talk to me. And I don't mean it literally! Just tell me what's up."

<fine>

<if ull shut up after>

"HEY! I'm just looking out for you..."

<mhm>

<anyway ill tell you then>

And that's all for today folks. It was bad. I have something good coming soon trust me! <33