Roommates

I'm writing this on my Christmas present: an iPad!
I still can't properly work it aaaaaa :(

Tapl was bored. He had burnt out, and the only thing keeping him from death by boredom was a livestream of a cat. And even now, the cat was nearly asleep. To be honest, Tapl was thinking of sleeping too. Until he heard a high pitched giggle from Skeppy's room.

He quietly walked across the corridor, making sure not to make too much noise in case Skep was recording.

"Tehehe! And then I- "

Skeppy had pranked Tapl a few days back. Not going into specifics, but it involved hot sauce. He cringed remembering. Skep must've been retelling the story to someone.

He peeked around the open door, straining to hear through Skeppy's headphones.

"I know!! And he actually fell for it."

Tapl heard a familiar laughter. He listened for a while longer, watching as Skeppy beamed at the monitors. And he was absolutely scared out of his mind when Spifey snuck up behind him, and tapped him on the shoulder.

Because of the high pitched squeak he had let out, now both Skeppy and Spifey were looking at him, their eyes glinting.

They started to laugh, and Tapl heard a confused voice come from the now discarded headphones.

"What's going on? Geppy?"

Of course. It was Bad.

"What's so funny? Finish the story!!"

"Is anybody going to?"

Tapl glanced at Spifey, who chuckled in return.

"Don't. It's funny."

Spifey then in turn glanced at Skeppy , who started to giggle again.

"Nahhh! Let him be confused."

Wish i could write proper thingies. Even this short thing is absolute rubbish. My other story had no plot boy do I wish I could write longer

Anyways hope you liked this it's not very Trio but it's got the roommates in it so....