Nick started, "So.... did you two talk?", Arthit just nodded his head, Nick hummed in response, after some moment, once again Nick started, "did he told you about krist and Oon?"Arthit just nodded his head again.

"Arthit, talk with me, you should be, don't hold you back like old times", Nick advised after placing his hand on Arthit shoulders, "uncle, why didn't you tell to my dad about john", Arthit asked surprising Nick.

Sighing, Nick answered him, "it's not my intention to hide Arthit but the situation was really tough....you see ...I caught both kong and john while he takes your dress from your apartment, after that, I learnt about his pregnancy, I am both happy and sad, I asked him to tell to everyone in our family, but he said it will make you come back and he didn't want to be a barrier for your happiness and your treatment"

"After that whenever I visited kong, John starts to court me. Soon I fall for him, if I told Joan that time, he will easily find out about kong, P'David also didn't want your dad to find out, suddenly that stupid John told me we are excepting a child, he did that without my knowledge, Beam helped him"

"He said we are not young to wait, he said he wants to start a family, but I feel guilty towards Joan, he is the only one who supported when my dad spoilt my carrier, he helped me lot, but I respect kong's choice too, so I lived with John without Joan knowledge, I want to tell Joan badly but I know Ice will sure talk about krist and Oon to them, so I stopped the idea"

Arthit nodded his head in understanding and said, "don't worry uncle, tomorrow I will talk with dad, he will understand even if not, you should wait for what you deserve it, if he takes so much time, don't worry I have many cards to blackmail him from my past", Arthit gave his mischievous smile to Nick.

Nick got worried about Arthit health, the way the latter is avoiding to talk about his feelings is making him feel uneasy and agitated, Arthit takes his leave and walked back to his room, he takes his seat in the bed, he closed his eyes, his head is in pain, he put his two hands in his head and tried to control his emotions.

Mia walked into Arthit room and saw the latter lying on the bed with both hands on his head, she went near the bed and start to massage Arthit temple, startled by the hand he opened his eyes, he tried to stood but Mia pushes him back.

"Aunty, you..how?..when?" Arthit stuttered seeing Mia in his room, she smiled and said, "I came to give some files to David with Ice and Ice wants to play with john so I came to visit you, how you feeling?"

"I am good Aunty, it's just...I am tired", Arthit replied her smoothly, the massage he is getting from Mia is making him calm, he apologized to her soon, "sorry aunty", Mia raised her eyebrows, "For what?". Arthit moved to sit position before told her, "For everything, dragging kong in my life, making him fall in love, leaving him and .... and... for.. making hi---".

Mia cut him off, "Arthit,  I was very angry with you before when I learnt you left kong without any assurance and especially when I learnt kong got pregnant, however, now I am not, all I want is my son's happiness with his kids, for that he needs you, I am glad you still love him and came back to him, please don't hurt him, he already suffered a lot, the way he is hiding himself behind the wall in every occasion in our family party is heart rending, Give him and the kids your presence and identity, support them with love"

Arthit started crying and hugged Mia, "thanks aunty, I will do everything to make their fear go away, I will make sure to smash all kong insecurity, thanks aunty", she smiled while wiping her tears, "Now sleep, I don't want to see my son sulking with me for making you upset"

Arthit nodded his head and said, "tomorrow I am gonna talk with my parent's aunty, after that, I will propose kong", Mia smiled and wiped Arthit tears, "Take your time, your parents are important too, furthermore we need John in Kong marriage, he needs at least 3 weeks to recover"