omega?

so obviously now I have 3 characters as omegas

First one was Emerald òwó

and Kira wasn't but since Sari asked for it so yeah xD

And now we have Noah, he's precious boi qnq

————

since Noah and Hope work at the same police station, hope being a detective and Noah being an FBI agent involves investigating as well.

"I'm waiting you outside Hoppie." Noah said through the phone waiting him inside the car.

"Alright alright I'm coming." Hope quickly took his stuff and went outside, getting inside the car with Noah.

Noah started driving to the near coffee shop so they both can get dinner, as sandwiches and juices probably.

It only took few moments before Noah stopping the car in the middle of the road.

"What the hell Noah! Move!" Hope yelled nervously.

Noah didn't have the strength to do anything, he wrapped arms around himself and starting trembling, panting and feeling the heat taking all over his body.

"Noah!" Hope yelled again

"I-I can't...I can't do anything Hope...h-help..." Noah stutters, feeling helpless.

"Shit..—" Hope quickly pulled Noah to his seat, surprisingly he was light.

Noah panted heavily and clings on Hope. "I-it feels strange..it's hot...it h-hurts....please....help me.."

"You know I can't do anything Noah!" Hope said feeling nervous but felt bad for the poor omega.

"Let's go back..." Hope added.

"N-No..—! I'm pretty sure there's alphas...I...I just wanna go home....I can't....I can't do anything during my heat..." Noah trembles and cling harder on Hope.

Hope blushed deeply. "f-fine....I'll take you to your apartment..."

Hope immediately got into the driver seat and started the engine.

.

.

.