Emerald 2

"When you can move again, come to my work~" the guy send a text to Emerald's phone.

Emerald blinked his eyes, looking down at his phone.

"Wow....he already got my phone number...how....when...." he mumbled.

The brown haired guy let out a deep breath then ruffles his hair.

"There's no way I know a hyper, fluffy, four-eyed person..like him.." he whispered to himself while being alone in the guy's apartment.

"Have I really met him before...?" He added.

After three hours of laying on the bed and taking a shower, wearing clothes from the guy's locker, they were kinda bigger than him, but there wasn't a big difference, looking down at the place and walked towards it.

Emerald walked into the coffee shop and saw the guy again, working there.

"Ahhhh~ Emerald-kun!" The guy smiled wide and ran towards him, kissing him on the lips.

Emerald blinked his eyes and pushed him away. "Stoppppp doing thisssss-! I don't know you yet!"

"Who's that?" The other barista asked.

"He's my lover~" the guy answered while holding Emerald.

The barista smirked. "ohhh~ a love story~"

Emerald sighed and rolled his eyes. "just give me a coffee already.." he mumbled and sat on the chair.

"I'll make it sweet, just like you~" the guy winked at him.

Emerald pouted and blush softly, waiting the coffee.

minutes later and the guy came with the coffee, placing it in front of Emerald.

Emerald held his hand and made him sits down in front of him. "tell me now, who are you.."

The guy blinked and pushed his glasses up and let go a deep breath.

"well...you met me back then as a girl..." he mumbled.

"Ehhhhhh?" Emerald nearly chocked on his coffee.

"it's a complicated story okay? When I was young, I was weak, thin...and I kind looked like a girl, after my mother moved on and got divorced, my dad always wanted a girl, but he only had me....so, he made me wear dresses and makeup and do terrible things......and there's you...." the guy sadly smiled.

"you were always there, cheering me up, you knew me as a girl in that shitty apartment, you came everyday afternoon and gave me a cupcake and a juice and told me everything is going to be alright....and that's when I felt love.." he added.

Emerald blinked his eye, remembering those old days.

"My dad did a lot of bad things to me....and someday, a bunch of men in black suits with scary expression came into our apartment and took my dad...that day I was relieved..." the guy said.

"your name was...Emily..." Emerald said and looked into the guy eyes.

The guy lowered his head and nodded his head while smiling sadly. "you remember..."

"Of course I do..." Emerald sighed and felt bad for the guy.

"oh...I'm Jason by the way~" he smiled wide.