Hopeless 3

— flash back —

Hope was walking alongside with Liam, his coworker who had a secret crush on him for too long, both of them were detectives.

They were walking alone, working on a kidnap case, it was 12 am, it was so quiet and creepy..

"Oh god....if anything shows up right now I might have a heart attack.." Hope chuckles, he was scared, holding down his gun while walking next to Liam.

"I can hear footsteps—" Liam was late, a guy from behind hit their heads so hard that they fall unconscious.

After 30 minutes, Liam opened his eyes.

"ouch...my head...." Liam mumbles, he noticed that him and Hope were tied up.

"oh fuck..." Liam sighed, looking at unconscious Hope in front of him.

"One of you two have to die, my boss orders." A guy with a gun said.

"Who are you? and who is your shitty boss?" Liam asked.

"You guys knows us, our boss is Shiru." He answered.

"Fucking Shiru group....you psychos..." Hope panted, he wasn't in a good shape at all.

Liam notice how Hope was breathing so heavily. 'shit—'

"You two are really annoying, and you won't leave us alone, one of you has to die!" The guy shouted again.

"Me-!" Both of them said together.

"Hahahaha— so funny yet pathetic..." he pointed the gun on Hope.

Hope opened his eyes wide and gasped. "Oh dear god— do it!" He shut his eyes.

"No— don't kill him!" Liam shouted.

'fuck fuck fuck— where's the backup?...they're so late..' Hope was panting heavily, his heart wasn't stable at all.

"It's look like you're going to die before I even shoot you...pfft.." the guy laughed while looking at Hope.

"He is sick you motherfucker—" Liam couldn't even finish his sentence as he got shot twice on the chest area.

"NO-! NOO!! AHHHH-!!" Hope screamed so loud, he was shocked..surprised...angry and pissed off, he was trying to move but he was tied up.

"Bye bye~" the guy immediately disappeared.

"oh my god- oh my god— LIAM!!" Hope burst out crying as the backup immediately showed up.

they quickly unties Hope, Hope crawls to Liam.

"n-no...Liam...p-please...d-don't die...I love y-you..." Hope was shaking, tears running down his cheeks.

"you...d-don't say important things w-when...I'm about to die.." Liam smiled softly through the pain.

"p-please don't..die—"

"I have...always loved you..Hoppie.."

— Hope POV —