chapter 25: move in

It was middle of the hot summer, Taehyung woke up smiling widely. It was beautiful. Everything in his life was beautiful. It was 9 months passed since he entered the truth untold shop. He stepped in there and his life changed. He found confidence, he found evolution, he found love, he found Kim Seokjin. The man, that fascinating man was the best thing ever happened to Taehyung. He was in love. Madly, deeply and truly. The Truth was he was falling in love over again every day. When he wakes up in the morning he makes himself ready to fall in love with Seokjin. Taehyung chuckled while arching his back and getting out of bed. He headed to shower and dressed. A t-shirt and jeans were enough in the hot weather. He got out of his room, glanced at Jimin's door. Taehyung let out a sigh. It was 1 months ago when Jungkook asked Jimin to move in with him. Taehyung was so happy for them, they deserved happiness. They deserved to cherish the time together. However Taehyung was feeling lonely. It was perfect when Seokjin was next to him but whenever he was alone in his place he felt so so lonely. He didn't spend much alone. Sometimes he would crash in Seokjin's place and sometimes Seokjin would surprise him by sleeping in Taehyung's tiny bed. Though they were some days when both slept alone in their own places. Taehyung poured himself tea and sat on the chair around counter. He was now getting used to this life style with less Jimin included. Taehyung wasn't sad, they were all grown up now. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. They weren't same juniors in collage anymore. They were matured. Once Seokjin told him that the three friends changed alot though their innocence left in them. Taehyung smiled at the remembrance of that. Yes Jungkook was now handling his father's company cause his father wanted to retire himself. Even if Jungkook was a Ceo still the baby bunny eyes was still there. Jimin was now working officially with Hoseok in his dance academy, he had his own students though the same childish, lame laughs was still there. Taehyung was a confident, decent painter for the truth untold customers, yet he was Seokjin's baby who was seeking attention of the older man all the time. Seokjin was always at getting conclusions and he was right. They were matured but the pure heart was with them. Even Seokjin at the age of 27 had the purest heart as well as Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. Taehyung headed out after he finished his tea. He couldn't understand how he drank hot tea in middle of the summer. Now that they were in summer break before collage starts over, Taehyung had lot's of time to spend in the truth untold shop. Not to mention he could be his lover  more alot than before. Taehyung got on his car. Yes! He earned enough from painting to save some money and buy a car and pay his rents alone. He was wondering how Jungkook will manage his Ceo life and his collage student life after summer ends. He thought about while driving to the shop. He parked his car next to Seokjin's before entering the shop. He said hello to Soobin. Their new employee. After Jungkook took the lead of his father's company, he absolutely couldn't make time to help Seokjin and Taehyung. So they hired Soobin. The young boy was in his first year of collage and in need of a job. He asked Taehyung cause they were from the same faculty. After a short conversation between Seokjin and Soobin, Seokjin hired him. Taehyung loved the young boy, he was fond of Seokjin as well as rest of people. But amazingly Taehyung never felt jealous of him. More like Soobin was Taehyung's younger brother as well as Seokjin's little dongsaeng. He passed the area to get to the office. Seokjin was reading a book on the couch. Taehyung smiled while approaching closer to the man of his life. Seokjin noticed and looked up before opening his eyes. Taehyung sat on older's lap instead of being next to him. Soobin wouldn't enter there. Taehyung made sure with a wink toward Soobin before entering office. The boy smiled shyly and nodded.

"Hi love" Seokjin said softly after he kissed his lover passionately. Taehyung pecked Seokjin's lips.

"Hi hyungie" Taehyung said. He traced his hands over Seokjin's chest.

"Don't be naughty baby boy" Seokjin whispered between kisses.

"I missed you Jinnie hyung" Taehyung said with his puppy eyes.

"I missed you too" Seokjin said and pecked Taehyung's forehead. Seokjin had a thoughtful face while staring into Taehyung's eyes. The younger boy was thinking what he might be thinking of.

"I was thinking Taehyungah" Seokjin said before pausing and looking down.

"Yes, hyungie? " Taehyung asked curiously.

"I was thinking. I want to ask you something" Seokjin said calmly. Taehyung didn't know feel worried or not. Seokjin sounded calm but his ears were red.

"Tell me " Taehyung whispered with a kiss on Seokjin's neck.

"Would you...... would you like to... eh..... like to move in with me?" Seokjin asked, now all of his face was flushed. " I know maybe you're not ready to live together with me. Maybe it's even rushed but I can't stop wanting you more" Seokjin continued. Taehyung looked at him directly. Why Seokjin thought he might not be ready? Or why it must be rushed? Jimin and Jungkook moved in already.

"Why you may think I'm not ready?" Taehyung asked. Seokjin looked at him through his caramel eyes.

"Well. It has responsibilities to live a couple life. It's new step of a relationship and not easy. Maybe we have some habits for only us but living together, sleeping and waking up together may effect these habits" Seokjin states wisely. Taehyung wants to silent the older with kisses. It can effects some personal habits? Taehyung was ready to give up on world for Seokjin.

"Jinnie hyung..... Isn't it love? To give up on some things? To fight with small or big obstacles? To become selfless? " Taehyung asked. Taehyung could see Seokjin's sparkling eyes. The older man liked Taehyung's answer. Taehyung smiled widely.

"Is that a yes?" Seokjin asked with a brightest smile ever.

"Of course yes. You know I don't like being alone besides you know how much I crave for you" Taehyung answered and earned a hard, deep kiss on his lips.

"Let's fight anything and fall in love harder" Seokjin said. Taehyung nodded by his head. His lips were shutted by Seokjin's. He was ready to anything with Seokjin. He was ready to face the tragic past of Seokjin, yet the older boy never let out a word about it!

______________________________________________________________________________________
Hi lovely readers. I hope you liked and enjoyed this ff. It was new attempt after a while for me.
So let me know your thoughts.
How do you feel about this story? Is this story going well? Or its less attractive now?
Answer these please then I may change the style;)
Have fun and stream Ego. It's not my style but definitely so hope style 🔥🔥
Luv you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜