Charm | Ashe x Reader

Requested by @Yuuki7703

Your P.o.V

My face was soaking wet. With water dripping around my hair and my uniform stuck to my skin as it dripped onto the school grounds. Professor Byleth stared at me, with her usual serious, angry face on. "Who did this?" Professor Byleth asked
"I-I d-d-don't w-want t-to p-put a-a-a b-b-burden o-on y-you!" I stammered as I shivered from head to toe. Professor Byleth sighed and moved to her lecture table. "(Y/n), you need to be more careful. Do not follow those girls." Professor Byleth said seriously as her face showed emotion. She only showed emotion to me. I don't know why, but now the girls that Professor Byleth was talking about was jealous and wanted attention from her. "(Y/n), I care for you." She added as she walked up to me and bent down to my level."I don't want you getting sick." Professor Byleth smiled slightly. A knock was heard and turned to the doorway. It was Ashe. He looked depressed with his grey hair sticking from all places and eyes puffy and red, with a watery substance falling from it. I sympathise him, a lot. He's been helping me through tough times, either when I'm bullied or I just wanted to cry. And sometimes, he would hang out with me and play a game called Minicraft.

Or was it called Minecraft?

Well, I don't know. But the game is when there is this human figure called 'Steve' and 'Alex'. Ashe was Steve while I was Alex. We played on this bored with green grids that indicated grass, brown blocks that indicated brown, grey blocks to indicate grey and much more, like pigs, cows and chickens. You could even enter a dimension. Well, back to my topic. Ashe was snivelling, wiping his snot with with his sleeve. "M-May I c-come i-in?" Ashe stuttered as a tear  rolled down his cheek. I stood up and looked at him. "I'll leave if you want me to." I said quietly. He nodded and so I left, his clothes slightly touching my hair as we went pass. I smiled to myself. "Time to see what I can do." I whispered to myself. No one knows I have powers. My powers are connected to Sothis, the goddess of this place. I told Professor Byleth so that's why I knew Sothis. I mean, doesn't everyone know Sothis? No. Not everyone. Professor Byleth and I were the only one who knew who Sothis was before we came. She trusted me with every little secret and I trusted her. I entered my room, locking in the process, and sighed to myself. I looked at my two hands. It was glowing blue. I sighed shakily, a tear falling. "Why did I have to have powers? Everyone thinks I'm a monster." I croaked as my hands glowed a brighter blue. Ice exploded everywhere, snowflakes falling from the ceiling as I cried to myself.

*WARNING FOR SPOILERS* CHAPTER FOUR

I stood with my lance with me. Waiting for Professor Byleth's instructions as he asked for one of the professional healers to heal Prince Dimitri. I blocked every attack I could if one of the enemies attacked either the Professor or Dimitri or any other classmate. I looked left and right, looking for anyone in need. "(Y/n)!" Professor Byleth called, as she ran up to me, "I want you to help me fight the mage in white." Professor Byleth said as he pointed to the mage near a chest. I nodded. "Ashe is going to help since he is a two range fight. Now, let's go!" Byleth cheered as she took my hand and blocked every attack gracefully. We met up with Ashe, his facial expressions still dull looking. Poor Ashe. His beloved, adopted father has got killed. He says it's by his own hands. It really wasn't but he was opposing him. Ashe gracefully dodged every move, rage in his eyes. "I want answers." Ashe whispered to himself but I heard. My face fell. I looked back to the battle ahead but something like a flash happened. I screamed. I couldn't keep looking at my arm as it bled it's way to the floor, soaking the floor. My arm was barely on. "(Y/n)!" Byleth yelled in shock and fear. She was too far away from me to defend the person attacking me. "Aim for the girl! The Professor will leave to go by her side! I still need time to get the treasure!" The mage boomed
"Kill her if you need!!!" The mage added as he fiddled with the lock. Professor Byleth and Ashe, who were close to me, sprinted to my side. I whimpered as I shrunk down to the floor. An arrow went straight for my head but Professor Byleth hit it away. "Ashe, protect (Y/n). I'm going for the mage." Byleth said as she ran off. Ashe nodded. His face was full of fear. He stood there, doing nothing and staring at a wall. "Ashe?" I whispered. I didn't catch his attention. I looked left and right, looking at all the enemies who were cornering me. An enemy with a sword charged at me. I started to shiver in fear. Ashe wasn't helping, AT ALL. "Ashe!" I screamed as I tried to dodge. I failed tremendously and got a painful hit in the stomach. "Ashe." I whispered as I fell on the floor, bleeding to death. The last thing I saw was Ashe running at the enemies, their death was very brutal. I never seen Ashe be like this. He was also shouting something I couldn't hear. The only thing I heard was Professor Byleth and Ashe shouting my name. My regret was never being a friend to Ashe or at least talk to him often. But I didn't regret telling Ashe my feelings towards him. Now, I can rest and see my old friends and family and even, the goddess, Sothis.

Ashe's P.o.V

Ice exploded everywhere. (Y/n) fell as I just stared at the wall, not knowing what to do. Mercedes and her team ran up to her, carrying her to the back lines where Mercedes and Annette attacked the escaping troops. The mage fell from the hands of both (Y/n) and Byleth. (Y/n)'s death weakened the mage with her ice while Byleth took hold of the relic and killed the mage. I attacked all of the enemies that were still trying to attack (Y/n)'s hits. "You'll die! Like how you killed my father!!!" Ashe shouted as he killed everyone in his sight. I looked over to (Y/n) and Mercedes. She was getting cornered. Even though we still won, the enemy was still trying to aim at (Y/n). I shot at every last enemy. But there was one soldier who actually stabbed (Y/n) in the head. I gasped and killed him with my bare hands, ripping his one arm. "I'll kill you if you hurt her. I'll kill you!" Ashe screamed. "Ashe, don't! Let him go. It's not worth it." Ingrid called. I glared at the man, standing up. He picked up his sword but I glared at him, readying an arrow. The man dropped his sword and ran off. But when Catherine came, she killed him. I walked towards Mercedes who was trying to heal her wounds but failing. "I-I'm sorry Ashe. I can't save her. She'll need to go to the infirmary but I don't think she'll make it in time." Mercedes mumbled as she braced herself for me yelling. I loved (Y/n), all my life I loved her. I remember when she gave me something when I didn't get adopted yet. I was looking for food but when she saw me, she gave me some money, food, drinks and even a small bracelet. We met when we were young every Tuesday, her giving me a small present every week. The last thing she gave me was a box. And in it was a charm. I still have it. She left without telling me.

When we headed back to the monastery, I held the charm in my hand. It was the only thing to remind me of her. I followed Dimitri and Felix, who were carrying (Y/n) to the infirmary. Everyone knew about my crush about (Y/n) because I accidently blurted it out during class, but luckily (Y/n) wasn't there. I regretted not telling her that I liked... No... Loved her. I entered the infirmary and when everyone left (Y/n) and I alone, I kissed. I needed to kiss her. She's going to get buried after all.

Your P.o.V

I finally woke up. Wait... I'm alive!? But it's dark and I fell like I'm embraced in something warm. Something was on my lips too. Great, I'm buried but alive. I'm buried alive! I felt something move on my back as something was moving on my chest. Circles. Something was moving in circles. I groaned quietly but then I heard something. A voice. "(Y/n)... This is all my fault." I heard someone say. I smelt something... Something like the love of my life, Ashe. "Ashe? Byleth?" I whispered. And then, finally, I got to see the light and Professor Byleth, and Ashe, who was blushing a mad red. "(Y-Y/n)! You're alive! I-I'm sorry I kissed you!" Ashe stammered as his blush deepened. I blushed too. "You what?!" I shouted. I looked Professor Byleth, who was giggling. "OMG, I ship you together!" Byleth whispered. "What?! Professor!!" I exclaimed. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Byleth giggled as she left us alone. I looked at Ashe, whom's eyes were down. "Ashe? I love you. You don't have to be embarrassed." I whispered softly. The shouting before made my voice almost die out. Ashe looked up and smiled. "R-Really? I love you too!" Ashe exclaimed as he embraced me into a warm and loving hug. "Ow..." I groaned. Ashe quickly let go. "A-Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Ashe asked, fear plastered on his face." 
"I'm fine." I whispered as I pulled Ashe on the bed. Ashe hugged softly, making my eyelids become heavy. I came into a deep sleep in Ashe's embrace as he chuckled softly. I smiled, blushing. "I love you, (Y/n)." I heard Ashe whispered in my hair
"I love you too." I replied back as I went to a deep slumber.