Prison World

Lizzie turned to see her british lover speak over her shoulder. "Fancy meeting you here, Elizabeth." Her eyes lit up quickly. "Sebastian? I thought- you left!" She felt herself turn to her father and then ran towards Sebastian to hug him. "I missed you." She whispered in his ear. "As I missed you." Sebastian pulled away from her. Alaric looks disapprovingly. Josie felt angry again towards herself. If she never did black magic with Hope, she wouldn't have met this side of her father. "YOU PUT ALL THE BAD KIDS IN THIS WORLD?!" Josie turned to her father narrowing her brows. She wanted to use her magic against him. She stopped herself because she might not be able to stop herself from killing her own father.

Sebastian began kissing Lizzie in front of her father. Lizzie was extremely happy and becoming increasingly stressed. Stress triggered her Bipolar episodes which he hadn't learned about. Lizzie was desperate to keep it hidden from him. She was just herself when around him. She liked herself better when she was with him.

"We need to get out of here," Alaric began. "I agree." Josie felt her feelings relax. She didn't want to meet her crazy psychotic uncle Kai face to face. Lizzie felt so shocked by seeing Sebastian she couldn't stop touching him which made Sebastian happy. "Lizzie!" Alaric yelled. Lizzie looked at her father with a smug face. "What?" She moved her head from left to right and crossed her arms. "Kai will kill us all, if he finds us."

Kai parker stepped out of the shadows. "Miss me?" Kai was carrying his signature axe weapon that he murdered his family with before. Josie wanted to blast Kai into the wall. Sebastian read the room trying to understand what was going on. He realized that Kai wanted to hurt his Lizzie and her sister. "I've been waiting to see you again." Kai looked at each of his family members smirking.

Josie siphoned magic from the wall while Kai was talking and blasted him unconscious. Alaric was surprised his daughter made such a bold decision. Lizzie held Sebastian's hand. "We could find Damon's car and try to drive it far away from here." Alaric shook his head. "Kai will find us."

Sebastian waited to speak, before saying, "Who is this, Kai?" Alaric shook his head. "We don't have time for this here." Lizzie looked at Sebastian and smiled to herself. She grabbed his hand.  Her voice trembled, "we need to find that hourglass. Josie and dad can find that. Sebastian and I will make sure Kai doesn't escape." Lizzie just wanted Sebastian to herself. Alaric rolled his eyes and said, "Lizzie, I'm staying here."  Josie realized the kids that were out in this world would attack Alaric. He was the man who put them in this world.

Josie placed chains around Kai with magic and Alaric picked him up to put him back to the chair he left him in before he got out. Josie turned to Lizzie, "I need you to find the hourglass. You look the most different. No kids will remember you. Sebastian will keep you safe. I can stay here with Dad. We have more pressing matters than if Lizzie is with Sebastian."

Sebastian smiled. "I'll keep her safe." He pulled her in front of him and placed his arm around her body. "Where would the hourglass be?" Lizzie looked at Josie. "I have no idea." Alaric began walking telling Josie to come with him because he couldn't stop Kai, if he woke up. Lizzie looked up at him. "I really thought you left me." Sebastian blushed, "as if anyone could ever leave you." He smiled. He was just happy to be with her.

This wasn't the time to have a long deep conversation about how much they missed each other. Lizzie escaped his grasp and held his hand. When a feeling of euphoria hit her. She became hypomanic. She felt as if everything was going to be okay. This feeling of being around him made her stressed in a strange way. The whole situation was out of her control.

"Let's go! Let's go! We have a lot to do today. We need to be hero's! I am a hero. You can be my sidekick." She smiled and started to feel her heart race out of her chest. It would have been easier to blame it on being with Sebastian. It wasn't. Sebastian seemed confused by her happiness. Her happiness had an edge of irritation on her shoulder. "We are going to keep that thing from breaking!"