Victory of the Guardians

Happy Valentine Day,guys!

Sophie looked outside the window,giggling as she watched streams of Dreamsand flew around Burgess skyline.
"Pretty!"

More and more windows began to shine with golden lights as swirls of dreamsand filled the night sky.
So many spots of yellow lights covered the globe as if it was beautifully decorated.

Cupcake gently tapped on the nightmare horse that passed by her,turning it into a golden dreamsand unicorn.
"Whoa"

A giant dreamsand dinosaur foot comes down as the kids looked up to see a golden brontosaurus.The Guardians and the kids watched happily as dreamsand creatures filled the night sky.

It was beautiful.

Jamie and (Y/n) watched in awww as a group of Dreamsand fishes as they flew around the two.
Suddenly,a snowball hit Jamie and then,(Y/n).

They turned around and saw Jack smiling.
"Oh,Jack.You are so on it!"(Y/n) yelled as she and Jamie started throwing snowballs.
"Oh yeah?Bring it on!"

Eventually,before we even knew it,a snowball fight started and everyone was having fun.

Meanwhile,Jack and North stood aside as North smiled and gestured to where we were having a snowball fight.
"Your centre?"North said and Jack smiled.

"It took a while but,I figured it out,"Jack said and North smiled as he tossed something to Jack who caught it.

Jack opened his palm and saw that it was a Russian nesting doll in the image of himself,like the one he found in North's workshop.
Jack smiled as Norh gave him a small wink.

Boof!

North was suddenly hit by a snowball as he turned around to see Claude,Caleb and an elf,pointing their fingers at each other.

North bursted out in laughter as he made a snowball himself.
"You are all on the naughty list!Bunny take this!"North yelled as he threw a smowball at Bunny who was hit and fell down.

Just then,(Y/n) suddenly punched Jack's arm,but,lightly so,he wouldn't get hurt.
"Ow!"Jack said,smirking at her,faking he was hurt.
(Y/n) giggled at him.
"Told you,you will find your centre sooner or later!"she said,cheerfully.
Jack chuckled as he grabbed her hand and gently pulled her closer to him.

"And I finally have you as mine again,"he said and (Y/n) smiled as Jack gave her a quick kiss.

They looked back to see Pitch looking around.They watched him raging up with angre as he screamed at the kids.
"You dare have fun in my persence?!I am the Boogyeman and YOU WILL FEAR ME!"Pitch yelled as he tried to catch Jamie who went through him,laughing with joy.

"No!"he yelled,drawing the Guardian's attention.

He gasped,realizing that he no longer has the power over the children.His face went horrifed.

He looked around to see the Guardians standing side by side,approaching him.
He turned around and started fleeing into the forest.

He ran past throught the trees and bushes,crashing into them as he trieed to run with a horrifed look.Soon,he reached a frozen pond.He looked back to see if the Guardians were on his tail when-BOOM!

He bumped into North and fell backwards,slipping on the ice of the pond.
He looked up to see North smiling down at him.
"Leaving the party so so?"

"You didn't even say goodbye "Tooth said as she tossed something down to Pitch who caught it.

He opened his palm and  looked at it.
"A quarter?"he said,then,suddenly,a fist met with his jaw and a tooth goes skittering over the ice as Pitch held his jaw.