Hope And Love

North,Jack and (Y/n) walked intot he globe room.
"The lights,they are going out so fast"Tooth said.
"It's fear"Jack said as he flew up to the globe and looked at the lights that were going out so fast.He looked at (Y/n) who was super busy with her map,working like she was using a computer.

"Hey,hey don't your get hopes down.Easter is
coming"Bunny said,everyone looked at him as Jack landed next to (Y/n).
"Easter and Love.We still got time"Bunny said.
"Am I already dead or did he just say that we
got time?"(Y/n) said to Jack who laughed.

Bunny shot a glare at her.
"Speak that to yourself.Now,you are as busy as
I am"he said.
"Whatever"(Y/n) mumbled as everyone rode the elevator.They got out.

"Bunny's right.It hurts me to say this but
Easter is more important than Christmas"North said and Bunny's eyes widened.

"Everyone heard that right?"he said.
(Y/n) finally kept her map back and suddenly she took out her bow and a pink arrow.Jack looked at her.
"What are you doing?"he asked.
"Signaling the other cupids for a meeting.
I will leave soon"(Y/n) replied before shooting the arrow towards the big window where they could see Manny.

The lights on the globe brightened up a bit.
"That should do it"she mumbled.
"Ok,everyone to the sleigh"North said but Bunny stopped him.
"No,no,no.My warren,my rules.Buckle up,"Bubby said as he tapped the floor with his foot two times.
North said something in Russian before a large hole appeared right under the Guardians.
"Ahh!"
They fell including two yetis and one elf.

Soon,they all arrived at Bunny's lair.Jack,Tooth and Bunny landed perfectly while North and the yetis fell to the ground.(Y/n) landed well enough but she hit Jack and accidently made them fell to the ground.
"Whoa,(Y/n).It's a nice view but...are you
ok?"Jack asked as (Y/n) got off of him,shaky.
"I am fine.And thanks,Bunny.Buckle up?Very funny"she said and Jack laughed as he helped her up.

"But gotta admit it.It was one dizzy cool ride,"(Y/n) added.
"Well deal with it.Anyway,welcme from the
Warren"Bunny said and everyone looked around the Warren.
"It's not bad"(Y/n) teased.

Suddenly,Bunny ear's shot up and he turned around,smelling something.He looked at one of the tunnels.
"Something's up"he said as there was a faint scream heard before many little unpainted eggs.Bunny took out his boomerang,getting into the fighting position.

North took his swords out,Jack readies his staff while (Y/n) prepares her whip.Bunny let out a battling scream before charging towards the tunnel,the Gurdians and sentinel eggs by his side until out of nowhere Sophie appeared with little eggs in her arms.
"Sophie?"Jack said and the Guardians quickly kept their weapons back,smiling awkwardly,more like embrassed.

Sophie just looked at them and then ran after one of North's little elves.
"What's she doing here?!"Bunny  exclamied.
And North looked down at his coat's pocket,
"Snowglobe"he mumbled.
"Crikey!Somebody do something!"Bunny yelled.

"She's adorable!"(Y/n) yelled as she ran towards Sophie and hugged her.
"Don't look at me.I am invisible remember?"
Jack said,laughing.

Sophie giggled as (Y/n) let her go.She dragged one of the elves by the bell atop of its uniform.
(Y/n) giggled.

"Don't worry,Bunny.I bet she is a fairy fan"Tooth said as she flew up to Sophie who looked at her cutely.
"Pretty"Sophie said.
"Awww...You know what?I got something for you"Tooth took out some teeth and Jack and
(Y/n) looked at each other,eyes widened,knowing how Sophie might react.
"Uh...Tooth?"(Y/n) called but Tooth didn't hear.

"Look at all the pretty teeth with blood and gum on them"Tooth said,smiling.Sophie screamed as she frowned and ran away.

Jack laughed.
"Blood and gum?When was the last time you guys actually hang out with kids?"he asked.
(Y/n) was playing with Sophie.
"Uhh...3 or 4 years?"she said,unsure.