The New Guardian?

(Y/n)'s pov,

I was in North pole since North summoned all the Guardians.
I am the Guardian of Love and Music. You could also say that I am a cupid.

"North,why did you summon us?" I asked as I landed next to North, the Guardian of Wonder. Tooth, the Guardian of Memories was busy telling the babytooths where the teeth were.

Bunny, the Guardian of Hope, ran in straight to the fire place to warm up his feet.
Sandy, the Guardian of Dreams flew down from the ceiling.
"I am not sure yet, (Y/n). By the way your eyes looked puff.Are you alright?" North asked and I looked away.

I was still hurt by the fact that Jack truly didn't remember me.
Earlier ago,I had been trying to hit Jack with the black arrow to end the problem that I caused years ago but still, he didn't give in that easy.I wished he remembered me.
How I wish it was true when he said that he loves me.

"I am fine, North.Thanks for asking" I said and North nodded as he thanked Sandy for coming here.
"Thank you for coming, Sandy.There is something happened in here" North said as he went in front of the fireplace.
Everyone quiet down,turning their attentions to North.

"The bogeyman was here at the pole!"he said and everyone was shocked.
"Pitch? Pitch Black,here?"I asked, shocked.
"Pitch black,the Bogeyman?"Bunny asked,not believing his own rabbit ears. Sandy and Tooth looked at North confused.

"North, as much as I believe you, I don't want to say it too. But we defeated him remember? I mean no one believe in him anymore since
the dark ages"I said and Bunny spoke up in agreement.
"That's what I am talking about"

"I know that but there was black sand covering the globe"North explained and Bunny spoke up again,painting his egg.
"Black sand?What do you mean black sand?"
"And a shadow"North said and Bunny cut him off again.

"Hold on,hold on.I thought you said you saw Pitch," Bunny added.
"Well ahh...not exactly"North said, scratching the back of his head, nervously looking at Bunny.

"Not exactly, can you believe this guy?"Bunny asked, looking over to Sandy,pointing to Noth with his brush.
Sandy made a questioning sign and shrugged.
"Yea. You said it, Sandy"Bunny said,shutting himself up.
I couldn't help but, rolled my eyes.
"Look he's about to do something very bad.I can feel it in my belly," North said and I ended up giggling at his silly sentence.

Bunny gave him an unbelievable look.
"Hang on. Hang on. You brought me here, three days before Easter just because of your belly?! If I did this to you three days before Christmas-"Bunny said, pointing at North but North cut him off.
"Look, Bunny. Easter isn't Christmas" he said, grabbing Bunny's egg and walked away.
Bunny laughed sarcastically.
Here it goes again.

They started arguing with each other.
Sandy and I grabbed the drinks and cheered silently.
I relaxed and enjoyed the drink. Then, Sandy started gesturing signs.
I just closed my eyes, not noticing what he was trying to show as I was trying to think of a way to hit Jack with the black arrow. I heard Tooth telling babytooths to go to Sandy Diego sector 2.

Then,I felt a tap on my sleeve.

I opened my eyes and saw Sandy, gesturing me to look in the way he was pointing. I looked at him with a confused look. He showed me the sign of the moon on his head with his sand.
I gasped and turned around, only to see The Man In The Moon, shining from the ceiling through a big window.

I looked back at Sandy.
"Why didn't you tell me in the first place?" I said and Sandy made an angry sign at me,golden sand popping out from his ears.
"Okay. Okay, you won. Guys,we got company here!"I yelled and North looked at me then to Manny.

"Ha! The Man In The Moon! It's been a long time, old friend.What's new?" North greeted, happily as we all gathered around.
The moonlight shined, landing on a floor where the G mark, the Guardian sign was. Everyone focused, knowing it was something important.

Then, a pic of Pitch came and our eyes widened in shock. He really has returned.
"It's Pitch," Bunny said and North patted his belly, looking at him.
"Manny what must we do?"North asked and the crystal came up from the G mark, shining brightly with a blue light.
I gasped knowing,what this meant.
"Ahh...guys you know what this mean?"Tooth said.

"He's choosing a new guardian",North said, amazed.
"What?Why?"Bunny asked.
"It must be a big deal.Manny thinks we need help",North said.
"Since when do we need help?"Bunny asked,pointing to the crystal.
"Oh my god.I wonder who it's gonna be"I said, excited.

Sandy made a sign of a Leprechaun.
"Maybe it's a Leprechaun?"Tooth said it for Sandy.
"Please don't be the Groundhog.Please don't be the Groundhog",I heard Bunny praying,sightly.
I rolled my eyes playfully. What is wrong with the Groundhog anyway?
The figure started to appear and we all became more curious. Then,the figure appeared clearly,revealing none other than the person who I never thought I would see him here appeared, Jack Frost.
"Jack Frost, " North said, raising a brow. Some of the Babytooths became fan girls and fainted.

"What?!" I yelled, shocked.
He's the new Guardian?

"As long as he help to protect the children, right?"Tooth asked,snapping out from day dream. I felt jealous a bit but I shook it off.
"Jack Frost?! He doesn't care about the children"
And...Bunny started, telling bad things about Jack.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and huffed.
"Guardian," North said, smiling.
"Jack Frost can do many things but he's not Guardian," Bunny said.
"Who'll go get him?"Tooth asked.

"I have an idea. I say Bunny should. We put him in a sack and then shoved him straight to the Pole using the snow globe," North said and without me controlling, I spoke up with a calm expression on my face.

"That isn't a good idea, North. I will go get him. I have some business to deal with him anyway"

They looked at me surprised.
"Don't worry. Everything's under control. But, I'll take the snow globe"I said.

North nodded.
"I will let the yetis go with you but bring the sack with you just in case it's needed or not," he said and handed me the snow globe.

"Fine by me," I said, shrugging a bit as Phil and Felix, the yetis, walked up to me.
"Let's go boys.I need you to help me with something before we go," I said and we left the pole, to my liar.