Memories

Jack's pov,

I touched the blue diamond on my memory box,a light came and I was now seeing my memories.

I saw myself,I had a brown hair and brown eyes.I was wearing the clothes which I wore on the day where I rose form the lake.
I was playing with kids.They seemed to like me and I saw my human self still mischief and playful like I am right now.

A flash light came again and I saw myself and a little girl that kinda of looks like me.I noticed that it was my sister.I called her Emma.She was pulling me to somewhere in the town.Then,we went into a building that seems to be a cake shop and then I saw (Y/n).So that's how I met her.She smiled at the two of us.We greeted each other.I was blushing a bit which I assumed that I fell for (Y/n) at first sight.
The two of us were talking while Emma was looking around.Then,Emma and I picked up a cake and left.

Another flash light came.I saw myself waiting for something at the cake shop alone at night.
Then,(Y/n) came out and we hanged out as I walked her back home.When we got to her home,she kissed my cheek before going in and I saw myself yelling yes happily as I walked back to my home,smiling like a dork.

Another flash light came,it seems to be that it was Easter.I was on the tree while Emma,a woman who I assumed to be my mom,some kids and (Y/n).They were laughing as I hanged myself upside down on the branch and made funny faces at them.Emma was telling me o get down but I didn't.Then,kids and Emma were looking for eggs while (Y/n) was watching them from under the tree where I was on.I hanged down upside down again and this time I almost kissed her.Our lips were just a few inches away.She blushed and looked away,smiling while I smirked.

Another flash light came,I found myself going out with (Y/n),hand in hand.We went to the gathering at night and danced there as if we were couples.She dressed very well.She was beautiful like an angel.

Another flash light came,I saw myself giving (Y/n) a rose.I asked her out and she said yes a million times.Later,we were kissing on the lips.

Another flash light came,(Y/n) was in the forest.She was reading a book while myself was sleeping on her lap although I wasn't asleep.(Y/n) was blushing as I told her how beautiful she looked.

Another flash light came,I saw myself in the rain,running around.I had covered my head with my cloak which was the same as the one when I first became Jack Frost.Then,I saw
(Y/n) running in the rain too but she didn't have anything to cover herself.I saw myself running up to her and we shared my cloak.But,we didn't run for some cover but stood in the rain.We looked into each other eyes and then we kissed in the rain again and again,not caring about the fact that we were getting wet.

Another flash light came again.I saw myself in front of (Y/n)'s house,it was dark so I assumed that we were sneaking out to meet at night.
She soon came out of her window and then we went into the forest and watched the moon and the stars by the lake where I rose.It seems that (Y/n) and I were destined to be.We loved each other so much.

Another flah light came,I saw myself on the ice of the lake.It was winter.I was barefoot on the thick ice.I watched (Y/n) skated with me.She had her skates on.We skated around until she slipped but I caught her before she fell.We smiled at each other before we kissed again.

Another flash light came,I saw (Y/n) and I sleeping together,half nakef.We were alone in the house.We were just lying in the bed,doing nothing..I wondered how much did we go far?

Another flash light came,I saw myself on the ice with Emma.We were skating but the ice was cracking.Emma was afraid.I saw myself trying to calm Emma down.I told he rthat we could have a little fun instead of being afraid.Then,I walked slowly playing a game and then I saw
myself picking my staff up.I told Emma that it was her turn.She reached to me slowly but every move she made caused the ice to crack faster.So,I used my staff and pulled her to my side which was safe but I slipped to the cracking side.I didn't fall so I smiled at Emma.She smiled back.Then,when I tried to walk,the ice cracked and I fell down all I heard was my sister calling my and my last thought was about (Y/n).

Then,I saw myself under the lake passed out.
The moon shined on me.My hair turmed into white.I saw the moon again and then when I opend my eyes,I was back to reality.

I saw Babytooth and (Y/n) looking at me.(Y/n) looked worried.I remembered now.I remembered everything!

"Did-Did you see that?I-I remembered!"I said,smiling happily as I grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulders.She blushed and looked at me.

"I had you!"I said and she gasped.Her eyes widened and I heard her asked in a tiny voice"What?".

I answered by pulling her to me by crashing my lips onto her.She shrieked in surprise but soon relaxed and let me kiss her for the first time in a hundred years without trying to push me away or stabbing me with an arrow.I heard Babytooth squealed but I didn't look at her.I was focused on (Y/n),the love of my life.

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.
"I remembered everything now.I had a home.I had a family.I had a sister.I saved her.That'swhy Manny chose me to be a Guardian,"I said and we looked up at the moon.I looked back to (Y/n) who was holding her tears back.I smiled and cupped her face.

"It's ok,beautiful.I am back now"I said and she smiled before looking away.I made her look back at me and then I gave her a quick kiss.
She blushed.

"And I am still your boyfriend"I said and she smiled as I pulled her into my arms.She hugged me back.We pulled away when Babytooth started making noises,reminding us that (Y/n) and I weren't the only one here.I laughed and looked at the moon.That's why you chose me,huh Manny?

I looked at the cliff walls as I got up and helped my girlfriend up too.I let Babytooth rest in my hood.
"We gotta get out of here"I said.
"Jack,the staff"(Y/n) said and without thinking twice,I picked up two pieces of my broken staff.I tried to connect it again,using my powers but it didn't work.I sighed in depression.

(Y/n) put her hand on my shoulder and I relaxed.She looked at me and gave me an encouraging smile.

I closed my eyes and tried again.This time,it worked.My magic helped me have my staff back!

I smiled at (Y/n) who smiled back.I pulled her to me and kissed her again.She blushed at my sudden kiss.
"Let's get out of here.We have to set the other
fairies free too"I said but she stopped me.
"No,the kids have stopped believing in the
Guardians except me but still I am weak.
I know the fastest way to know where Pitch is
going next"she said and she formed a small magic globe with her magic in her hands.
There were lights going out fast.Only one was left in Burgess.I immediately know who it was,Jamie.