Chapter 27

2 days

Are you dead? You can't see anything. Everything is black. You can't move your body. Did your dreams tell the truth? Did you really deserve to die?

Suddenly you wake up. You head hurts. Your back hurts. Your whole body hurts. You open your eyes, but you immediately close them again. The light only makes your head explode. You notice where you are. You're laying on a small bed. There's bandage around your head, and your hands are tied together with some rope.

Where's Rey? You wonder. Did she die in the crash? Like she wants to answer your question, Rey walks into the room. Her face stands concerned. A big frown on her forehead appears when she notices she's awake. 

Your hand automatically goes to your neck, to feel the usual and trusting form of your necklace. Which is not here? Your heart skips a beat and you start looking for it.

'Where is my necklace?' You mumble. Rey sits down in front of you. 'Where is it?!'

'What are you talking about?'

'My necklace...' Your voice is dangerously low.

'It must have flown away in the crash..'

'I'm going to find it.' You rise from your bed, immediately realizing that it wasn't such a great idea, but you still proceed. 

Rey comes between you and the door. 'Lets not do that.. I thought you were dead only 4 days ago..' She pushes you down on the bed.

'What the hell is this?' You point at your hands, who are still tied together.

'I can't trust you.'

You scoff. 'What about this hut? You killed someone to get it?'

'No..'

'That's a shame...'

'How is your head.'

'I want my necklace back.'

'I don't have it.'

'Then find it..'

'Answer my questions first.'

You scoff again. 'I see you've taken over my tactics..' You lay your head down on a pillow. 'I feel like shit.'

'Did you have any other resistance prisoners on board of the star destroyer?'

'So you're interrogating me now? You know me better than that.'

'Answer the question..'

'Why would I? Are you going to kill me if I won't?'

'Could be. I don't know yet.'

'So I guess your friends are on their way here?' She doesn't answer. 'What happened in those three days?'

The frown appears again. 'We crashed. The ship was sabotaged. For some reason I came out almost unharmed. You didn't. Your arm was broken and you seemed dead. A few people saw the ship coming down and came for us. They took you, but left you in this hut.'

'Hmm..' 

'What?'

'You came out unharmed because I protected you.'

She scoffs. 'Yeah, sure. The one that has been tormenting me for two weeks saved me.'

'Sure, don't believe me. Ren is probably looking for me. He will have pleasure in killing you.'

'Finn will get here first!' She snaps at you.

You chuckle. 'So the traitor is coming to save you from me and Ren? I'm looking forward to that..'