~Darks pov~
Searching high and low for this woman. Once i found her though, the way she acted. It was like she was dead, i must have fucked her up pretty damn good. Hmm no matter ill be making her suffer again. Cant wait to hear her screams of pain, i know she only came with me, hoping that i wouldnt be harsh, but oh no, shes going to suffer greatly. " hmm we are here, to our home my dear" slipping out of the tv and tossing her down" hmm ill be back for now.. enjoy some darkness" letting it slip from my body as i watched her go stiff. I left, making sure its locked tightly before i made my way to Ben, its about time i game with him as she suffered from my darkness. ( yeah little shitty but oh well no one is perfect)

Eyeless Jack-
It has only been a few hours since i left that place, I was rushing down the road, my eyes wondering around my location. A deep frown was on my face due to i have no idea where the fuck i was. Looking around once more before rushing off in a new direction. Glancing around my surroundings once more, hoping to find at least something i could huddle up in a little while to rest.  I saw a building i recognized in the distance. Smiling at that before making my way towards that. My side was killing me, placing my hand on it. " damn ... he really did a number on me." walking down the road towards that building i really needed to take a break and look at my side, i have a feeling its worse then i thought. Moving my hand from my side to run it through my hair.  

~Eyeless Jacks pov~
It only took a few hours really. i found her scent, using my demonic senses and began tracking her down right there and then. Seeing her in the distance, i smirked at this. Slipping up behind her placing my hand on her wounded side giving it a tight squeeze. The cry of pain that left her was beautiful, " found you..." chuckling darkly into her ear as i licked the back of her neck, " hmm you taste good." wanting to taste more of her, so i sunk my teeth into her flesh. Hmm the taste of her blood was arousing greatly. I began draining her, unable to stop myself. I fought for control and pulled back, feeling her go limp in my arms. I lift her up and carried her towards a new location. Ill have to pump her up with some blood, cant allow her to die on me just yet, havent had enough fun yet.

Masky-
 A couple days have past, a baseball bat in my hands. I knew he wasnt done with me yet, i knew he was itching to kill me. To beat the living hell out of me until i was nothing but a bloody mess of plop. Shaking some as pounding on my house began. He was here, about time he figured out i would return home. I knew going to the police would have been a better move but i wasnt like that. The police and i didnt really get along due to my history with the law. Dont ask or anything, " ... ____, ____, ____. Escaping me was a big mistake my dear. " kicking down my door stepping inside his mask was slightly up revealing his smirking lips" ... now my dear... come willingly or get your ass handed to you by me. Oh and that baseball bat wont save you" walking towards me as i stood up holding the bat close to my chest ready to swing when ready. As soon as he was a few feet away from me i swung at his hand when he began reaching for me. " dammit" holding his hand " ... good swing this might be interesting." Without thinking of course, i have a habit of doing such things. I managed to get a good hit on him causing him to stumble back some. I wasnt going to make a run for it, i knew i wasnt going to make it far, " .... leave... ill beat you to death if you dont.." that only caused a larger smirk to spread across his lips" i knew there was something i liked about you deary... " seeing me swing at him again caused him to catch the bat and yank it out of my grip. He smirked and bashed me on my legs hard causing me to fall. " .. f fuck..." moving back quickly kicking at his stomach hard. " damn woman ...." holding his stomach seeing me standing up he smirked once more. " ... indeed a good match.. i like it." being  a sarcastic asshole, i knew i wasnt effecting him at all. So him saying it was a good match was a lie. Him just being a asshole. Approaching me dodging my attempts to swing at him. Taking my fist and twisting it. " ... hmm come here dear" pulling me close so we are mere inches apart" ... goodnight" hitting my squirming figure hard enough to knock me out.