13

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰*Anna

——

"Antonio put my show back on."

"Man no I don't wanna watch the plastics." He said smacking his teeth.

"Nigga it's the Kardashians!"

"Do it look like I give two fucks?"

I rolled my eyes and watched Kevin and Trey walk into the living room.

We was all chilling at destiny house since my dad was moving all his stuff into a new house. We decided that crystal house wasn't big enough for all of us.

Crystal and my dad was dating now, which I didn't care about only because Crystal treated me like I was her daughter.

She was like the mom I've always wanted.

"Man Seven we needed go." Trey said.

Antonio moved me off his lap and placed me down on the couch.

"I'll call you later tonight ma."

"Mhm better."

He chuckled and leaned down giving me a gentle quick kiss. He pulled away and walked out the door with Kevin and Trey making me feel lonely.

"I'm about to call him." I mumbled to myself. I reached into my pocket grabbing my phone.

Destiny quickly snatched it out of my hand making me mug her.

"Man why you do that des?"

"Girl he just left give him some time dang."

"But I miss my baby." I whined.

"Yeah yeah." She giggled and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Movie?"

"Hell yeah!"
——

Miami, Florida📍

•San-Antonio Green•

——

I sat in the car looking out at the house we was about to go into. It was a good two story home with a lot a alarms.

The lights where off inside and everything on the street was quite.

It wouldn't be for long....

I quickly slid the black ski mask over my face and grabbed the gun out of the glove department and slipped it into the waits band of my jeans.

I felt a tap on my shoulder making me look over to see trey in the drivers seat looking over at me.

"We gonna go in there ask him where the money is, and when ever we find the money he's dead."

I nodded my head understanding every little detail.

"Seven I need for you to hack into the alarms and turn them off G."

"Man I gotcha."

I took out my phone and quickly hacked into The mans Home land Security. Dude had mad alarms around his house even cameras.

"Dude dumb as fuck, it's easy as fuck to hack into someone's alarms and cameras when you can control them from a app." Kevin snickered making a smirk form on my face.

I turned off all his alarmes even his cameras.

Once I finished And everything was set into motion, We got out of the car and made our way towards the front door.

Kevin stood in front of us attempting to unlock the front door. He took a Bobby pin out of his pocket and put it inside of the door knob. After a while of wiggling it, the door made a clicking nose.

Kevin slowly opened the door and looked at us with a smile on his face.

He opened the door wide enough so all of us could get inside and scoop out the area. Once we seen the coast was clear me and Trey made our way upstairs while Kevin went go look for the money.

With every step we took the stairs creaked. I grabbed my gun out of my waistband and held it in my hand clicking it off of safety.

We opened the mans room door and slowly made our way to where he was sleeping.

I looked over at trey who already had a smirk on his face.

I smacked the man with the but of the gun making him quickly wake up and look up at us. Before he could scream I placed the front of my gun inside of his mouth.

This is Finna be messy...

"Now Damian sent us over here because you been stealing money from him." Trey said.

The mans eyes got wide at the mention of Damian.

I took the gun out his mouth and held it to his temple.

"Man listen I'll give you the money- I- Have a daughter and a wife Please I beg of you let me live I won't tell no one you wa-."

Before he could even say anything eles Trey sent a bluet to his head.

The man fell lifeless down on his now bloody bed.

Trey nodded his head towards me and I got the cue to get the fuck out of there.

We met Kevin down stairs and helped him load the bags of money into the trunk of our car.

Once we finished we all got inside of the car quickly and Trey speed away down the highway before the cops could arrive.

"Man we did that." Kevin said.

"For real we never broke."

"Man yeah now i can buy Christiana a good valentines gift, she ain't ever gotta worry about nothing. I'm always gonna have her." I said.

"Awww my bro in love." Trey chuckled.

Man yeah... I'm in love with her...

☆☆☆☆
Thoughts?
What y'all wanna see happen in the next chapter?

30+
——

•Not proofread

•Excuse Spell errors...