𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐞𝐧

I hate being sober.
—————

Kairi hated February, hated the feeling of anything that had love in it.
Not that he was heartless, just he didn't believe in love nor did he ever want to experience this horrid feeling. A feeling so strong you could die from it.
"Cosentino?" Kairi looked up to see his coach "Quit zoning out!" Kairi nodded, it was normal for Kairi to be quiet, unlike Alejandro, who was loud and funny, Kairi could never be that confident.
Alejandro was the complete opposite of Kairi.
Kairi looked out the window of the classroom, watching the birds fly around the trees.
The bell rung loudly making Kairi stand up rushing out of the room.
Alejandro stopped him, "Hey bro! Can I come over today?" Alejandro asked making Kairi smile "Sure." They walked to Alejandro's car.
The ride was a peaceful quiet, Alejandro was different outside of school, he was the quiet one.
As Alejandro parked, Kairi turned his head to look at Alejandro, "Wanna play some video games?" Kairi asked smiling, Alejandro smiled back "You already know the answer!"
They raced inside.

————

I have some plans for this story but it might turn sad 😔🥺 If you don't like sad stories then my books probably aren't for you🤷‍♀️