Part 23: Long day

Briana's P.O.V

After hours of explaining and crying everyone understood. I was alone and crying in my room thinking about my whole life... all the roads i tried. I tried to erase the past. I have failed at that.But i wont fail at trying to stop that sacrifice from happening. I hear a knock on my door making me come out of my thinking. I look at who it is and there sands the gang and my uncle.

My uncle comes to me and wipe the tears off my cheek and hug me and i sob.

" Its OK Briana. Its OK sweetie." Elijah says and i sob harder and push him away

" No its not OK. Its never OK. I have failed to erase the past. I will not fail at stopping the sacrifice.I will not become what him wants me to become. I will make sure that i stop the sacrifice even-" I stopped and looked at everyone and i looked at Damon and seen him with a worried face on and i looked at Ric and he seem off but i didn't mind it and i look at my uncle and finished" Even it mean i die." and with that i walked out of the room and i went to my new Camaro and i get in it and i start up the engine. i shut the door and i took off and went to the grill to get some drinks.

I get there and I pull in to a parking space and I turn off the engine. i get out of the car and i walk into the grill and i order a shot of vodka. I turn around and see that the gang and my uncle is coming in. i turn back around and order a other shot and i get it quick and i turn back around to see the gang and my uncle in front of my looking concerned and i shrug and i downed the shot.

"Briana you are going to be a chaperone at the 80's dance got it." My uncle says and i roll my eyes and say " Whatever" and i walk away and i walk out of the grill and i walk to my car and get in and shut the door. I turn on the engine and i say " Well hello Damon."

" Briana what has happened to you? What happened to the girl i was in live with?" He said and i got mad

" That girl is no more Damon that girl was gone when you cheated on her. Sorry.to disappoint you but she isn't coming back." I yelled

i toke off and the car ride home was silence.

Time cap

Gosh this is so stupid. " May i have this dance." I look up to see Damon holding out his hand. I take it and i just dance with him.

A slow song came on ( What We Ain't Got by Jake Owen) he held me close and we stared at each other. Until Elena came and got us and said " Klaus took over Rics body." I froze and i run to where she came from and i run in the doors and i came face to face with Ric/Klaus. he smiled and said " Oh my love. My Briana. Oh how i missed you." I shake my head and said " Father please leave please don't do this." I frowns and shakes his head and say " I'm sorry love but im going to do the sacrifice."

I shake my head and walk over to him and stop in front of him and said " Over my dead body." He looked mad and he said " Well i wont kill you cause you are my flesh and blood and you are my daughter but you know you will change into the real person you were meant to be my love."

I shake my head " No i will not."

Then Bonnie came in and used here powers to push him away from me and push me back into an other room with Damon and Elena and Stefan and Bonnie sufficed her self to keep my father out of Ric.

When we got home we found out that Bonnie was fine and everything.

i was drinking some bourbon and i head footsteps coming near meand i looked to see Damon.

" What do you want Damon?"

" I want something I lost"

"What do you mean Damon?"

" I mean i want YOU Briana. I am in love with you."

I was shocked and i looked at him and he ran over to me and kissed me and you know what happened next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

I hope yall like it

Remember to Vote, Comment, And Keep Reading.

Love Yall

Bri