Part 3: The Date

Briana's P.O.V

I slowly opened up my eyes it was 4 in the morning and I am going to see Damon today. I quickly swung my legs off the bed and jumped up off my bed and went to my bathroom to take a shower. Damon was going to be here in 2 hours so I guess I am going to prepare early. I get out of the shower and open my bathroom door letting the steam go out. I then go and get my clothes and get dressed. I look in the mirror and look at my red short non strapped dress and my leather jacket and my black converse. I then put on my blue eye shadow and my eye liner and my water proof mascara on and then I got my phone off my charger and checked what time it was. It was 5:50.

I went downstairs and got my keys. Then I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it and there he stand the man I was totally in love with. Damon.

" Hey Damon. Come in." I said. "You look beautiful"Damon says."Thanks you look handsome"I said. He slowly steps in and closes the door behind him. I walk in to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. "Damon do you want a glass of water?" I asked. " No thanks Briana I am fine.' He said. I walked back in to the living room and sat down on the sofa next to him. I then fished my glass of water and walked into the kitchen to put my glass in the stink then Damon asked me " Are you ready to go Briana?"

" Ready as every Damon" I said and we walked out of the door. Before we left I locked the door cause I didn't know how long we would be out. I hope all night. Then I walked to the passenger door and right before I could open the door Damon opens it for me." Thank you Damon." I said.

"No problem Briana." he says with I smirk on his face. I smiled and got in the car and then he shut the door and walked more like jogged over to the drivers door and opened it and got into the drivers seat.

" After the grill I have a surprise for you at my house and no its not me." he said and then looked at me and smile. I smiled and then he continued " Maybe for your birthday which is in 7 days  ." he smirked.

" Thanks for the tip I will make sure that ...that will not happen." I said with a smile. He looked at me in a way I couldn't explain. He was looking at me in my eyes and I looked at his icy blue eyes then I realized that him and I have the same color eyes. I can admit that Damon is hot and sexy as heck.

" Are trying to flirt with me Damon?" I ask. He looks at me and says " Well you are going to find out later now aren't you Briana or should I say Miss Briana." he says with a smirk.

" Call me Bri OK?" I say. I look at him and then we finally get to the grill. Then he pulls into a parking space and turns off the engine and gets out of the car and shuts his door and walks over to mine and opens mine. I get out and say " Thank you Damon."

" Your welcome Bri." He says and puts one of his hands out and I grab it and I get out of the car and Damon shuts the door and we walk into the grill we take a seat in a booth and order some food.

"So why you come back to mystic falls Bri?" He said. I looked at him and my smile faded in to a frown and then I said " Well my parents left me when I was only 16 so I lived on my own and I didn't even have a place to call home. The only place I really loved was Mystic Falls. all the other places didn't fit like this one." I paused then I felt tears run down my cheek then I wiped them away and I continued " After my parents left I did have everything but not parents that wanted me so that's why I came back"

Then he look at me and moved next to me and hugged me and I hugged him back and stopped crying." I am so sorry. Hey you can come over to my house an time ok ." He said. Then I pulled away for a second to nod then he pulled me back in and I pulled him to and I smiled.